• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

E92 M3

Do you think old weapons could ever attain a monetary value? As it stands the number of any of these guns can only ever go down.

Raid guns etc can drop forever but not vanilla vendor guns afaik.

Each release someone should do a top 5 vendor weapon list to keep for posterity. :)

Probably not, but they are a great trophy to show you've been there from the start!

LTWood12

I've heard good things about the SR in Crucible, but I already have a pair of messengers. I guess I should give it a whirl while I'm doing Salvage.

For Skolas, I'm just super paranoid about one of those 4-hour-and-still-don't-beat-him horror stories. I know that would really turn me off, I've only recently recovered from my HoW-induced frustration with the game and ensuing break, so I'm trying to stay rainbows and puppies until TTK comes out.

THAT SAID, if I could round up a couple Skolas pros (you and science?), I'd feel better about giving it a whirl. You guys should be able to carry my sorry ass through it. =)

And yeah, I know it's just relic captures. I don't really know what that MEANS, per se, because I've only played one Salvage round ever, but I'm sure it's grindable this week/weekend.

It's all about controlling the ads and when they spawn. Well that and never hesitating to get the hell out of dodge when you're about to be overrun. I can't do it tonight unfortunately, but later in the week I'd definitely be down.

GutZ31

Thanks guys! Glad I finally got around to getting it done.

The best part was on our first run. Gutz was reminding T-44 and I how to go up top and says:

"Whatever you do, just don't die trying to jump up here."

Gutz then proceeds to fall to his death.

The evidence for your claim has not been put forth to the court. Therefore I must deny all charges put against me.

ocean

Banned
Old weapons, in general, aren't worth keeping. In general. There's two huge exceptions:

1. Sentimental value. I'll keep my Void Light/Beware with Accelerated Coils forever. FRs are shit but this was my bastion, my rock, for months after launch.

2. Really lucky drop: oh you have a Double Down Snapshot/Field Scout Final Round/Performance Bonus Supremacy, Longbow or LDR? Yeah that's a keeper. Chances you ever got a super good roll from a random drop when you couldn't re roll was slim. But if you did get lucky, hold on forever. I'll never let go of my perfect, beautiful LDR <3

noomi

It's happening.... deleting my last hunter. Warlock here I come.

What a pain in the ass is what to move everything off my hunter to other characters/vault.

Oh god...

*edit*

If I delete this character it shouldn't affect my completed triumphs/grimoire or anything like that, right?

rNilla

I want to get on-board the Hypenaught or surroundings :)

Welcome!
hypenaught.png

Kalamari

Just noticed this on Bungie.net You guys probably all already know about this lol

:eek:

It's probably the faction slot. I remember reading something in regards to having to option to choose a faction without changing your class item.

Also, who's up for some NFs?

Shito

Oh, happy birthday math!

jk5ftvy.gif

The party will be held in the abyss.
Don't be late, the thralls can only be so patient with a cone hat on their head...

couldnt be more HYPE for tomorrow!

the other weeks not as much. I dont want to know much about the strikes or the Dreadnaught as I want that to be kinda of a surprise. what I want to know is what am I going to do, where I am going first when I boot up TTK on 9-15.

What are the vendors going to be selling?
Can I use my 400 saved marks to by high level gear out of the gate?
what am I supposed to do with all my year one legendaries?
what about my 50 some exotic shards and E light?
what about my 2k platesteel plating and saphire wire?

How will your own personal highlights from the first year of Destiny translate to the second? What will your Guardian's lifestyle be like in the new and improved Tower? How will your Guardian become a more powerful snowflake over the course of your next journey? Is it true that Character Level and Light will rise in exciting new ways? All will be revealed and explained.

Pro-Tip: Don’t dismantle anything until the full developer briefing.

as of right now I have 10 5k bounties on all characters and 13 PE package saved. ill have the max 20 by TTK launch. I wont turn them in until after I have attained the new sublass to level super fast!. hopefully ill be 36-37 from just the packages :)

we will find out tomorrow

*edit*

If I delete this character it shouldn't affect my completed triumphs/grimoire or anything like that, right?

Actually, yes it could.

If any of your triumps happened only on that specific character, you will have lost credit for those triumphs.

Double check the web page to confirm.

E92 M3

What a pain in the ass is what to move everything off my hunter to other characters/vault.

Oh god...

*edit*

I you still have your main hunter - you'll be good to go! Warlock is a lot of fun, enjoy!

Oh god...

*edit*

it does. I deleted my titan to make a new one and the triumph for the 20 gold chests was gone. had to get it again. Grimoire, no. as that is acocunt based and not character based.

noomi

Actually, yes it could.

If any of your triumps happened only on that specific character, you will have lost credit for those triumphs.

Double check the web page to confirm.

I you still have your main hunter - you'll be good to go! Warlock is a lot of fun, enjoy!

it does. I deleted my titan to make a new one and the triumph for the 20 gold chests was gone. had to get it again. Grimoire, no. as that is acocunt based and not character based.

Crap.... ok. I'll make sure about the triumph then, thanks.

dont worry, it'll flop hard. like dying down the spirit bloom chest path.

be nice, we've all done it
EVERY DAMN TIME

Everyone here have some cake!
It's mah B-day.
&#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57200;&#55356;&#57200;&#55356;&#57200;&#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57200;&#55356;&#57218;

but but, the cake is a , nvm

also happy Birthday Math!

My favorite, ASCII flavor.

happy birthday, math :p

Cheers! Happy Revived From Death by a Dinkle-day!

be nice, we've all done it
EVERY DAMN TIME

but but, the cake is a , nvm

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday young guardian!

Happy b-day!

Habby birthday math! o(&#8807;&#8711;&#8806;o)
Thanks guys!!! &#128536;

Happy birthday

NumberedEquation11.gif
/dead

j-wood

So I'm getting back into Destiny. I quit after the first expansion was such a massive disappointment.

However, house of wolves has been awesome. I did the strike, completed almost all of the big wanted bounties.

I never did the 2nd raid though. Does anyone on GAF want to run it? Most of my friends quit. I have a 31 warlock rocking suros.

phen0m24

Sempai never notices me :(

Ah don't feel bad, I had already tried the equation joke too.

/Passive aggressive birthday wishes :p

In other news
PUMA
I got my TØP shirt last night YEAH

And if I snag a page topper, expect a post on the treatment of multiple console players around here. Makes whimpering noises

Not sure if you saw, but was able get Flawless/Guardian Lord w/ a little help from Gutz & T-44.

OFKQe5fl.jpg

Congrats!!!!

Everyone here have some cake!
It's mah B-day.
&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127856;&#127856;&#127856;&#127874;&#127874;&#127856;&#127874;

Happy birthday! &#127829;&#127852;&#127848;&#127839;&#127856;&#127856;&#127856;&#127856;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127875;&#127863;&#127867;&#127862;&#127863;&#127863;&#127863;&#127865;&#127865;&#127865;&#127856;&#127865;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127874;&#127873;&#127875;

Top Bottom