• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Has anyone seen Aaur's Passage shader drop from a loss? After hitting the lighthouse I'm not trying to go through 5 rounds of fighting for a random drop.

Dave_6

Not sure if you saw, but was able get Flawless/Guardian Lord w/ a little help from Gutz & T-44.

OFKQe5fl.jpg

Congrats LT!

Yo! Break is over. Time to get good again for TTK.

Started playing again today.
Deleted a bunch of weapons (including every single one from Skolas), armor and class items.
Organized the remaining guns and char builds for PVE.
Plus just doing bounties and getting the feel for the controller again.

Also played a couple of PVP matches and did well enough (+K/D) so I guess I didn't forget everything.

Can anyone get me on the hype space-train?

Has anyone posted this comic from Reddit?

BpsqUJG.jpg

I'm tempted to make the Ghost with a Gjallarhorn my avatar.

Macello, I saw your invite but I was leaving for work so I couldn't join, sorry.
Also, Persona 4 Golden is TOP3 game of all the motherfucking time.
Thanks for the heads up.

DjRalford

Yo! Break is over. Time to get good again for TTK.

Started playing again today.
Deleted a bunch of weapons (including every single one from Skolas), armor and class items.
Organized the remaining guns and char builds for PVE.
Plus just doing bounties and getting the feel for the controller again.

Also played a couple of PVP matches and did well enough (+K/D) so I guess I didn't forget everything.

Can anyone get me on the hype space-train?

Macello, I saw your invite but I was leaving for work so I couldn't join, sorry.
Also, Persona 4 Golden is TOP3 game of all the motherfucking time.
Thanks for the heads up.

Ooooo
bungie said not to shard anything until you find out what's going on.

Also, Fig, they are talking about you on Gaming-Side:

Double Fine launches Fig

Fig is built from its very foundations to offer maximum value to developers, pledgers and investors
... while also being very polite to teammates even if they suck.

Ooooo
bungie said not to shard anything until you find out what's going on.

Skolas guns suck. I don't remmeber using those anytime at all so it's fine really.

X-Frame

Thanks, I´m probably gonna pass... :(

Hope to get it done before TTK for my fancy emblem.

I'm in the same boat. I thought it was 2 weeks ago we had Small Arms, so I guess they're not rotating evenly.

I personally want to wait to kill Skolas until the best modifiers are active, whichever is the easiest.

E92 M3

After a long break I've started playing again. Is there a primary weapon from a vendor that is worth buying? I'm using a Shadow Price right now.

Also is the Ice Breaker still the goto secondary weapon?

DON'T shard the Shadow Price - it's a relic now.

Just noticed this on Bungie.net You guys probably all already know about this lol

:eek:

Yeah, can't wait to find out what the new stuff does!

stb

Not sure if you saw, but was able get Flawless/Guardian Lord w/ a little help from Gutz & T-44.

OFKQe5fl.jpg

Good work, LT!

Verde and I are hot on your heels. We did Verde's clan strike last night (thanks for the help, Dave_6!), so we only need the 20 salvage captures. Well, I need the salvage wins AND one ghost, but I've been saving one in the tower.

Which reminds me, thanks to Verde and Dave_6 for the Black Garden run last night. I'd never gotten around to finishing the story. =)

So, to-do list, with recent completions:
- finish chests for Triumphs
- finish story for Triumphs
- first Skolas kill for Triumphs
- flawless raid for GLord
- clan raid for GLord
- clan strike for GLord
- 20 Salvage captures for GLord
- pick up the ghost I've been saving in the Tower for Glord

Skolas being lightswitch this week really chaps my ass. I was hoping to finish Glord and Triumphs this week.

LTWood12

Good work, LT!

Verde and I are hot on your heels. We did Verde's clan strike last night (thanks for the help, Dave_6!), so we only need the 20 salvage captures. Well, I need the salvage wins AND one ghost, but I've been saving one in the tower.

Which reminds me, thanks to Verde and Dave_6 for the Black Garden run last night. I'd never gotten around to finishing the story. =)

So, to-do list, with recent completions:
- finish chests for Triumphs
- finish story for Triumphs
- first Skolas kill for Triumphs
- flawless raid for GLord
- clan raid for GLord
- clan strike for GLord
- 20 Salvage captures for GLord
- pick up the ghost I've been saving in the Tower for Glord

Skolas being lightswitch this week really chaps my ass. I was hoping to finish Glord and Triumphs this week.

Thanks man. Congrats on your Strangers Rifle! That thing is a beast in the Crucible.

Skolas is totally doable this week, and I'd be happy to help you get it done.

edit:
Also just making sure you know you don't need Salvage Wins. Just have to capture the relic 20 times. The enemy team can disarm it and it still counts as long as you helped activate it.

GlamFM

Banned
I'm in the same boat. I thought it was 2 weeks ago we had Small Arms, so I guess they're not rotating evenly.

I personally want to wait to kill Skolas until the best modifiers are active, whichever is the easiest.

Hit me up anytime if you want to give it a shot.

Loooong time since we played.

You were there for my first Crota kill, Dhruv on the sword - good times ;)

stb

Thanks man. Congrats on your Strangers Rifle! That thing is a beast in the Crucible.

Skolas is totally doable this week, and I'd be happy to help you get it done.

edit:
Also just making sure you know you don't need Salvage Wins. Just have to capture the relic 20 times. The enemy team can disarm it and it still counts as long as you helped activate it.

I've heard good things about the SR in Crucible, but I already have a pair of messengers. I guess I should give it a whirl while I'm doing Salvage.

For Skolas, I'm just super paranoid about one of those 4-hour-and-still-don't-beat-him horror stories. I know that would really turn me off, I've only recently recovered from my HoW-induced frustration with the game and ensuing break, so I'm trying to stay rainbows and puppies until TTK comes out.

THAT SAID, if I could round up a couple Skolas pros (you and science?), I'd feel better about giving it a whirl. You guys should be able to carry my sorry ass through it. =)

And yeah, I know it's just relic captures. I don't really know what that MEANS, per se, because I've only played one Salvage round ever, but I'm sure it's grindable this week/weekend.

DON'T shard the Shadow Price - it's a relic now.

Do you think old weapons could ever attain a monetary value? As it stands the number of any of these guns can only ever go down.

Raid guns etc can drop forever but not vanilla vendor guns afaik.

Each release someone should do a top 5 vendor weapon list to keep for posterity. :)

LTWood12

PSA: If you haven't picked up the Fallen themed Chest Armor from Variks on your characters yet he has it this week. Greatly Increases your armor and Melee recharge in Fallen Rooms (Skolas) in the Prison of Elders. That armor boost definitely comes in handy for POE 35. And the melee recharge boost is nice for getting Force Barriers/Flameshields, and especially for using Escape Artist w/ Bladedancer.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
And yeah, I know it's just relic captures. I don't really know what that MEANS, per se, because I've only played one Salvage round ever, but I'm sure it's grindable this week/weekend.
think arming or disarming bombs as if they're control capture points.

there supposed to be going over progression from year 1 to year 2. Upgrading should be apart of that
sweeeeet can't wait to miss it. You guys better spam information incoherently in excitement during the stream.

Top Bottom