• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Everyone here have some cake!
It's mah B-day.
��������������������

Happy birthday, Math!

4Ybw4c9.gif

h5j7EJT.gif

tKDDQNV.gif

U09z2nc.gif

:p

kidko

so uh... where on bungie can i see which golden chests a certain character has found....

Unfortunately you can't. The API can tell you how man per planet you have, but not which ones. I just went through this. If you go through the chest hunter site, you can check out the description of each one and you might be able to pick out which ones you are least likely to have because they're weird or a pain in the ass.

EDIT beaten like sponge bob

Sempai never notices me :(
You've been noticed. 😮
Happy Birthday!
415C062AX1L._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Happy birthday!

Math be like...

giphy19.gif

Happy Birthday Math!

Happy Birthday! I made cupcakes!

Congrats!!!!

Happy birthday! 🍕🍬🍨🍟🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎃🍷🍻🍶🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹🍰🍹🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎃
Happy Birthday Math!

That's a lot of cake.

So apparently I have fucked up with benzos again after the last weeks events and I am going to go through withdrawal symptoms all the week while tapering it. Meaning insomnia.

So anybody wants to play late night? Which will be normal time for people in the US. I could even try to play PvP just for fun and trying to learn something.

noomi

Bungie API doesn't show the exact chests but you can see how many from each planet your characters have collected.

http://destinychesthunter.net/

Edit: Don't delete your Exo Male hunter =p

Unfortunately you can't. The API can tell you how man per planet you have, but not which ones. I just went through this. If you go through the chest hunter site, you can check out the description of each one and you might be able to pick out which ones you are least likely to have because they're weird or a pain in the ass.

EDIT beaten like sponge bob

There's a site that shows you how many you have per planet, and lets you check off the ones you have manually, don't remember the URL though.

Awww yisss! Thanks guys :D

Looks like I'm all set then, buh-bye hunter!

Namikaze1

It's been weeks since I asked to be taken off and I still haven't been properly taken off. Now it's being played for jokes. Real funny.
I'm not laughing

What's the deal with Spare Change .25? A good alternative to the Hopscotch? I don't feel like grinding Dragon Strikes :(

My current roll has Spray and Play, Hand-laid stock and hidden hand.

What's the deal with Spare Change .25? A good alternative to the Hopscotch? I don't feel like grinding Dragon Strikes :(

My current roll has Spray and Play, Hand-laid stock and hidden hand.

I have used it a few times and it's kinda ok, but I prefer my Zero Point LOPTD with Full Auto.

BTW, which are the good weapons from the Queen? I have a few ones already, but I have not touched or rerolled them.

Top Bottom