• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

dont dismantle yet, can be dismanted for legendary marks come TTK

Wait seriously? I just dismantled all of them :\

Top Page: Master Hunter Race and Drake.gif

My reaction when I came home from work, hopped on Destined and remembered that I still have a deliverable to finish before a meeting tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Take me back to college.

I really got to start using some of the fun exotics that I dont use much. 4th horseman, lord of wolves, queensbreaker bow. havnt really played with them, if at all

phen0m24

its adorable to hear that maniacal laugh when they tea bad final rounders at the end of a trials match.

See, they're quiet and seemingly shy. That's what Bungie would want. "Ahh these quiet Dutchies! They're so polite!" Lol

Unstable would let them have a dose of
canned water
"You can't handle the truth" which would scare them.

Unstable

Heh yourself! Josh liked the Plan C duet picture.

:)

And did you still need a Red Bull code? I bought 4 tonight

ROB NOT USING 4TH HORSEMAN? BANNED
lol

Me and Ji66a got double Ballerhorn drops last week, then Xur sold it. Xur is selling Plan Shard this week. As it has been foretold.

I'll snag one from you if I can. Maybe give away the rest to some other needy GAFfers?

phen0m24

Me and Ji66a got double Ballerhorn drops last week, then Xur sold it. Xur is selling Plan Shard this week. As it has been foretold.

I'll snag one from you if I can. Maybe give away the rest to some other needy GAFfers?

I know that guy that died going down to the Gorgon Maze thatshallnotbenamed asked for one too.
Then yeah, donation was the plan

Kalamari

I would be careful about posting exotics as your avatar. Bungie will likely see this and then lower the drop rate for your account, just so they can enjoy the forum drama that comes afterward.

Well, that is what I would do if I worked at Bungie. :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Jesus Urzok is harder than Strike bosses lol. I beat him but it doesn't help with the complete madness going on around. Used the Vestian to take his shield down then horned his ass.

Can finally see what Legendary armour I'll get.
Bet its shit.

todd360

I would be careful about posting exotics as your avatar. Bungie will likely see this and then lower the drop rate for your account, just so they can enjoy the forum drama that comes afterward.

Well, that is what I would do if I worked at Bungie. :p

We're all good. Deej doesn't come here.

maomaoIYP

Found a bittersteel waiting for me at the postmaster, was only level 8 dead orbit. Good lord it's ugly. Certainly this can't be what everyone's always raving about, can it?

Top Bottom