• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Frenden

Banned
Found a bittersteel waiting for me at the postmaster, was only level 8 dead orbit. Good lord it's ugly. Certainly this can't be what everyone's always raving about, can it?

I think Revenant is the one folks are clamoring for. I've only gotten Bittersteel to drop.

SnakeEyes

Banned
We're all good. Deej doesn't come here.
It's quite unfortunate if it is true that DeeJ avoids us. We've got Erik and Luke who post here infrequently, and they're great, but it reflects badly on us as a community (or just Gaming in general if they're the cause of his absence) when Bungie's lead community representative avoids us like the Plague. Also, Ruthles' depiction of his meeting with DeeJ at GamesCom was rather saddening.

We, as DestinyGAF, are a pretty good community. Well, most of us...
I'm looking at you Nami >.>

Bittersteel > Revenant
That sounds like someone who truly hasn't experienced Revenant.
I still don't have it ~_~

FyreWulff

Happy Birthday, everydaymath. Here's to the Huskers beating the Badgers on October 10th!

And winning the *gag* Freedom *hurk* Trophy...

Spoo

No problem man. You just get need to get a legendary helmet and you'll be ready to tackle on just about anything.

Yup! Gonna grind out the marks for it right now. After that, if you ever need a guy for basically anything I'm your man!

X-Frame

NF this week

11 coins (yuck)
Universal Remote (already have it)
Monte Carlo (wooooo!!!)

I'm excited for the AR buff and using Monte Carlo in PvP on my Force Barrier Orb-Factory BubbleBro. Right now, Bad Juju seems better to have the Ward of Dawn be up as often as possible.

LTWood12

Had to call in back-up for Skolas last night.
57B44av.jpg

See Unstable is playing the Black Ops 3 beta. Wonder how it is? I enjoyed Black Ops 1 and 2 more than all the Infinity Ward COD's except COD4.

Btw anyone want to do NF x 3?

todd360

We are going to feel so old when its year 10 and the numerous destiny babies are posting here with us.

I will finally get to use this gem! "Back in my day Pluto was a planet!" "I had to walk uphill to class both ways! In a snow storm!"

Top Bottom