• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

PuMa

Had to call in back-up for Skolas last night.
57B44av.jpg
Aww that's so cute! Looks exactly like my gaming experience except with and extra little one on my lap.

phen0m24

Uh I think I broke the Nightfall

Went up the teleporter. Went to the next big room where everyone comes out, except it's empty.

I can go to the stairs where the tank is, empty.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
For PoE 28 anyone know what the House of Judgment reward is? 32 to 35 show an XP number but nothing for 28. Would it be 100?

dyergram

Would really appreciate some help with the summoning pits part of the thon bounty it's a bit of a bastard solo.... Psn dyergram

Silvard

Alright, who still needs 2 x Nightfalls? Besides me that is. Even just one is fine, because then I'd only need one.

PSN: SilvardCT.

neoism

I'm downloading it right now. Thanks Stabie ;)

its really easy to get into if you wanta try it.... just preorder on amazon get code go to the beta site and you get three codes... cancel preorder... I'm only playing so its something to play this week... it needs to be September 1st already....

chur

Uh I think I broke the Nightfall

Went up the teleporter. Went to the next big room where everyone comes out, except it's empty.

I can go to the stairs where the tank is, empty.
Happened to me last time. I went up the teleporter too early, the mission objective didn't have time to update. Had to wipe.

Alright, who still needs 2 x Nightfalls? Besides me that is. Even just one is fine, because then I'd only need one.

PSN: SilvardCT.

I need x 3. I am waiting on dark_preacher but see he's in a weekly. we can start it up and he can join if you want.

Psn: thenal84

I am game.

I should be home at 9 so I'll join.

Tentative in? If this vault run Ji66a is putting together doesn't come together by 9pm est, I'll go.

I would like to join. MutenTurtle.

I'm down if you have a spot available. Psn biggy70686

Wow. Big response. I'll send out invites around 9. I haven't heard from Blunoise since that first invite, so there may be 4 slots open. If not, we can probably find enough to set up 2 raid parties.

I still can't believe we're hitting second year of Destiny soon and we've gone through 27 OTs and were on 28.

Met so many really nice people here and through this game. I don't care what anyone says. This is probably my favorite game of all time.

its really easy to get into if you wanta try it.... just preorder on amazon get code go to the beta site and you get three codes... cancel preorder... I'm only playing so its something to play this week... it needs to be September 1st already....

Well I preordered through PSN. And they weren't going to hand out pre order codes till 2am my time that's why I got it from Stabie.

E92 M3

I still can't believe we're hitting second year of Destiny soon and we've gone through 27 OTs and were on 28.

Met so many really nice people here and through this game. I don't care what anyone says. This is probably my favorite game of all time.

Honestly feels like Destiny has been around for longer than a year.

Mupod

Monte Carlo
The Last Word
Fatebringer
Praedyth's Timepiece
Atheon's Epilogue
Aspect of Glass

RNGesus has blessed me this VoG

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So where do I get my special order stuff now?

Just noticed that the girl that was beside the Postmaster isn't there anymore and I wanted to grab one of the shaders I had there.

Top Bottom