• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

shermas

Would really appreciate some help with the summoning pits part of the thon bounty it's a bit of a bastard solo.... Psn dyergram

I'm on xbone, or I'd jump in... I love helping folks finish that bounty bc I remember what a pain in the ass it was to try and solo it. Good luck!

Haybro

One of my favorite things just occurred. Doing the daily and happened to come up on a group opening the vault, so I stopped and helped out.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I still can't believe we're hitting second year of Destiny soon and we've gone through 27 OTs and were on 28.

Met so many really nice people here and through this game. I don't care what anyone says. This is probably my favorite game of all time.
I'm actually disappointed that we haven't surpassed OT|30| yet.

There was a lack of effort around OT's 15 to 20.

One of my favorite things just occurred. Doing the daily and happened to come up on a group opening the vault, so I stopped and helped out.
7a7db0af9354b36630b47cd9ce688e75b3966d3a1a3a120925e3bc6edecfac8f.jpg

Alright. Blu's raid party is full, but mine isn't. Reposting because most of you didn't list your PSN name. :p

Crota Hard starting right now.

1. PSN: JohnOfMars
2. My friend
3. My other friend.

Send an invite to PSN: JohnOfMars.

EDIT: FULL

Extra points if you can capably swordbear. (I can't).

Namikaze1

Remind me again what time they'll be streaming tomorrow. Will be out for up to 2 hours doing some real life stuff. I wanna do this RL stuff before the stream though I forgot what time they'll be streaming.

Alright. Blu's raid party is full, but mine isn't.

2. My friend
3. My other friend.

I didn't get an in invite for the other group, so I'm in for the overflow. Psn Teasing_Pink

Alright. Blu's raid party is full, but mine isn't. Reposting because most of you didn't list your PSN name. :p

2. My friend
3. My other friend.

Send an invite to PSN: JohnOfMars.

Sending FR.

RoKKeR

So what were the two items in my mailbox today? Pretty happy cause I got a Expansion II Legendary Primary which I desperately needed. Was it for anything in particular?

SnakeEyes

Banned
The OT never bought the expansions, so it is still really difficult to raise that light level over the 28/29 hump.
Scrub OTs.

I could solve this issue. But I think I would anger the mods. ��
We can't have too many meme posts, I think we're at just the right amount currently :)

-----

Also, anyone seen the tag that was given to soqquatto?
"#1 Destiny Fan. I love Bungie. Destiny is the greatest game ever made. Even if the thread I'm posting in isn't about Destiny, I'd really like to talk to you about Destiny. Wow, what a game. I'm blown away."

Heh.

Namikaze1

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Just give up! One Piece The Sixth chest ain't real!
I'm actually disappointed that we haven't surpassed OT|30| yet.

There was a lack of effort around OT's 15 to 20.
I can't do all the heavy lifting, man! It didn't help that Bloodborne released around OT18-20. I was MIA for the second half of March and first half of April.

Plus Hard Mode Crota claimed a lot of souls. We lost so many people to that bastard.

Top Bottom