• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahvar

Been on vacation for a week in Rhodes. Will be home later today, looking forward to trying out the new patch.
Yes I left my PS4 in rest mode :)

What should I do first? I see people talking about class quests, levelling their ghosts and using motes to level gear?

Also, everyone I know should very well know now that when I'm on my main warlock, a black woman, I'm basically going to be roleplaying as Storm when I get my lightning powers.

Like there's no doubt about that.

Ouch forgot to put white hair on my new Warlock that would have be cool!

rainy_day

So I just completed my first raid last night, and tonight we just finished VOG and Crota on hard. What an experience! I really missed out on the raids before, glad i decided to try connecting with some people online. I only need to defeat skolas on hard now to get the 10/10 for my triumphs!

Stoked for TTK!

So I just completed my first raid last night, and tonight we just finished VOG and Crota on hard. What an experience! I really missed out on the raids before, glad i decided to try connecting with some people online. I only need to defeat skolas on hard now to get the 10/10 for my triumphs!

Stoked for TTK!

Join drizzay, he's doing skolas and looks like he has a spot on the firteeam.

edit: nvm looks like someone else posted before you did

Jezabel

I'm sad I'll probably never get a exotic class item. Highest I've got is FWC to 8 on my warlock.

I need the dead orbit cloak in my life

I should also mention that the last Control tournament basically consisted of the following:

Arcbolt + Blink + Razer's Edge + Quickdraw + Blink Strike + Hungering Blade
Felwinter's Lie
Thorn
Lucky Raspberry

For the majority of the players. Arcbolts were everywhere and every fight around the Control points consisted of Blinking and shotgunning. There was maybe one guy running Gunslinger with TLW and Sniper.

It'd be absolutely nice to see high level play in the new meta. But it isn't exaclty "new" to me if all of them are still playing the same way.

It's been nice however to see Bladedancers using the flux grenade again, and actually aiming it proper. I got stuck today and for the first time in Destiny thought the player deserved it.

Ryck

I saw a Planet Destiny video about the Suros preorder guns being 160 greens... So um can we infuse them or are they basically just garbage?

FyreWulff

I saw a Planet Destiny video about the Suros preorder guns being 160 greens... So um can we infuse them or are they basically just garbage?

all the preorder stuff has generally been greens or blues at best. Bungie is avoiding pay-to-win guns there, methinks

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
so who from europe would like to play with a lvl 3 hunter >>? we could kill stuff and shoot it. (I'm german, if thats of any interest for people)

<3

Marvel

could never
so who from europe would like to play with a lvl 3 hunter >>? we could kill stuff and shoot it. (I'm german, if thats of any interest for people)

<3

I'm out in the city today for a few hours but if you're still online when I get back at lunchtime my lowbie Hunter, who also needs to level could keep yours company ^_^

PSN Assassio

EL CUCO

I wonder if I'll ever get to play on Crossroads...
It finally happened! I'd love to shake the hand of the gentlemen or ladies involved in designing that map. It's freaking amazing!

I'd like to get those same hands that created crossroads and slap the people involved in creating Memento with them.

Makikou

Can i actually get Moments of Triumph when it want's me to complete Skolas Hard and Crota's Bane Hard but the difficulty selections seem to be locked in-game?

EDIT: Sesuadra: Adding you. PSN: Makikou72 (Finland)

deadduck

Been playing MGS V lately?

I found it difficult to transition from butter smooth 60FPS to Destiny. Anyone else?

Yep, the framerate difference is pretty jarring, took an hour or so to get used to it again. My main issue is that I can't Fulton stuff.

I got a message from someone after PvP:

"Every time I was aiming, you were crouching, this ain't metal gear mate"

>> "I've been playing metal gear all week, I was wondering why you weren't getting knocked out"

Can i actually get Moments of Triumph when it want's me to complete Skolas Hard and Crota's Bane Hard but the difficulty selections seem to be locked in-game?

EDIT: Sesuadra: Adding you. PSN: Makikou72 (Finland)

For Skolas you'll have to at the least completed a PoE28 to enter it, with Crota you can just join a fire team and get in that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom