• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

It's been my plan all along. Not in a rush to hit 40. Rather spend all that xp towards unlocking abilities than waste them without having unlock the new subclasses.

I am checking some streams and the amount of xp is reasonable while killing mobs. I bet finishing the main story will boost you almost at 40. Better use those "bounty exp" for the crazy amount needed for the subclass.

YESH

KT0BwmPh.jpg

5lRDyuCh.jpg

ocean

Banned
Yea Northbot > Dinklebot with the new lines for sure.
No way to compare them though, it's just the script being better. Where they've had the same lines, I find myself linking Dinklebot's performance better 9/10 times.

At the end of the day, Nolan isn't absolutely terrible and the script is far more important and was a bigger issue than the VA anyways.

III-V

Clyde handed me an artifact for reaching level 40. int/str with orb on minion killing bonus.

Currently 40/181 light.

Speaker now requires legendary marks otherwise I would have purchased the 2.0 legend of 6 coyotes

Shito

Got a new ugly cloak!

06ye7Ho.jpg

Also haha Cayde-6, after giving me my package he went: "HEY!... *whispering* take me with you".
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom