• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Keen Scout is amazing. How will I live without it?

Seriously. it owns patrol mode. And contrary to the description you don't have to damage targets, just ADS to mark them. It's sooo good ahhh these perks

edit: not even ADS, just crosshair. so cool

Seriously. it owns patrol mode. And contrary to the description you don't have to damage targets, just ADS to mark them. It's sooo good ahhh these perks

Shit is great in crucible, especially for those snipers who pop in and out of cover, you can prefire the shit out of them.

KxoZz

So are there any Raid squads forming yet?
Reached 290 light and plan to play all day tomorrow to get as high as possible, hoping for about 295 before it goes live.

Lnkn52

So jelly, the Hunter new subclass has so many great perks. The Warlock looks cool but it can't compare.

man i don't want to do undying mind but i need this strike streak. ugggh
I think it's a better strike. They got rid of that middle section with all the Yellow enemies. Plus the ammo boxes is a good thing.

Tecnniqe

Banned
YEAH! Purp engram and first armor exotic
CPIY9jZVAAAwV5W.jpg:large

I played for 8 hours straight and raised my light 30ish levels after work yesterday. If I can do that again tonight I'll be ready for the raid tomorrow after work.

More likely though I'll have to do more prep tomorrow and then raid Saturday/Sunday. Any groups forming for the weekend?

Lee

edit: not even ADS, just crosshair. so cool

Still need to explore that some more. Marked someone in PvP and had a lock on where they were even through objects. It was crazy.

Also, marking only works for you, not your fireteam. Thought that was a bit odd but confirmed it yesterday.

Good point. I took yesterday off from work to play and made it to 260. Today I saw someone on reddit giving advice from his 30+ hours in TTK... 30+...

I took off mon-wed and I'm sure I've played 30+ hours too since ttk. I played from reset 5AM EST - 2AM EST taking breaks to eat and workout.

So jelly, the Hunter new subclass has so many great perks. The Warlock looks cool but it can't compare.

I think it's a better strike. They got rid of that middle section with all the Yellow enemies. Plus the ammo boxes is a good thing.

there are different versions of the strike. the first one i played began with taking down 3 taken blights and then we had to do the yellow bar enemies. on top of that, there were more of them.

i'm at the beginning and i don't see any ammo crates or taken anymore.

edit: now there are Taken on the stairs instead of Vex.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still need to explore that some more. Marked someone in PvP and had a lock on where they were even through objects. It was crazy.

Also, marking only works for you, not your fireteam. Thought that was a bit odd but confirmed it yesterday.
It would probably have been crazy OP if it worked for your whole team.

really neat stuff. Can't mark a stealthier target until you damage them but If you mark a target and then they enter stealth the mark still remains

Mindlog

Also almost forgot. We were hunting on Mars and a bunch of other randoms joined us. The fight was spread out all over the place and guardians were coming out the woodwork to join in. It was the first time Destiny ever reminded me of Defiance. This is oddly very high praise. TTK team should be happy with what they put out.

NeoRausch

About "Remnant of Darkness"-Quest:

What exactly do you have to do to trigger the targets? Sometimes I get the marker sometimes not. Help!

Weekly is up. Biggest thing is that it sounds like Xur will sell a weapon or an engram each week. So probably no more one weapon, 3 armor pieces, and an engram.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The Xur changes don't bother me, tbh. The consumable buff sounds like a fun way to get you an exotic that is more interesting than just spending coins on an item. And he is still selling 1 specific exotic a week, so that's cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom