• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Isn't it odd/new that patrols have a difficulty/level select (obv. with only one choice right now)? I must have missed this being discussed?

got the ugliest frog ballsack cloak ever but put it on because it had higher light.

then i remembered i could break that sucker down and feed it to best cloak to make that one higher.

so i did. and i did for other stuff.

this infuse thing.
VJ0TRao.gif

if only it didn't cost marks.

Fee

Are the Venus/Mars Taken War quest lines solo-able? I'm 285 light btw...

I've finished one Earth one I think. Can't recall if it's the same quest.

All of them but the final Mars quest are soloable. Funny enough the quest after the mars one with 10 light levels higher requirement is also able to be done easily with 1 person.

got the ugliest frog ballsack cloak ever but put it on because it had higher light.

then i remembered i could break that sucker down and feed it to best cloak to make that one higher.

so i did. and i did for other stuff.

this infuse thing.
VJ0TRao.gif

if only it didn't cost marks.

does the ballsack cloak look like it was cut out of a potato bag diagonally? I think my hunter got that one too

dB Viper

Which Strikes are able to be played in the Heroic playlist (level 41). Seems like I get Valus and the Shank one every time. Not even kidding. I've run about 10-15 strikes and those are the only two I've gotten.

spyder_ur

Hold square (x on xbox) to consume it. Xp goes towards every thing you have equiped.

Dismantling (hold square) a mote levels all your gear. Telemetry boosts work for this too!

Just use them from you inventory while your desired gear/weapons are equipped

Thanks - I had no idea and I've got 500 of those things. Need to save some for an engram binge if Xur brings them though.

that feeling when you nightstalker bow a bunch of enemies together, slide into a sword, nightstalker bow the next dude, sword into him, then block the last guy.

jesus this is too fun.

shermas

Which Strikes are able to be played in the Heroic playlist (level 41). Seems like I get Valus and the Shank one every time. Not even kidding. I've run about 10-15 strikes and those are the only two I've gotten.

Shank one is nice... very quick.

I got undying mind earlier. It was brutal. Valus is kind of a pain now, too.

Schryver

Trying to download the PS4 Legendary Edition remotely but all 4 items have been in the queue for an hour now. Does it not know what to do since I currently have the trial version installed?

Wait a second do I need to use the expansion pass to download Dark Below and House of Wolves and then download Taken King?

edit: That's not working either. Meh gonna have to figure it out when I get home probably

Daemul

I refuse to believe you have 350 over 2 days.

Howww did you get so many marks? I have like 65 and I've played a stupid amount.

It was easy tbh

3x Daily Story and Crucible = 90
3x Weekly Heroic = 30
Quests from Vanguard Mentors = 140
Dismantle Legendaries = 90 (The game keeps dropping useless cloaks and weapons for me)

I got a legendary artifact from Eris.

Really? Hmm, I'll go and do her Court of Oryx mission then and see if I get something.

3 more people need for Crota's End (Normal), at Ir Yut. Need a sword bearer and some guys with tracking rockets, send me a message for invite (SlaughterX).

Renta

Banned
So, I just learned the hard way that ghost shells that drop DO NOT appear at the tower later.

don't be like me

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO PICK UP GHOSTS SHELLS

You know whats awesome? Taking a detour from whatever mission youre on because you and your fireteam mate ran through the cavern and happened to notice a lonely solo bro off in the distance attempting Court of Oryx by himself, leaping across the chasm and while in midair sending a Nightstalker super purple arrow right into the middle of it just as solobro was about to be fucked, exlode every goddamn thing in a giant purple atomic orb blast then killing the boss in like .5 seconds before continuing on your merry way. Feels fucking good.

Mindlog

The game is so good :]
Most of my complaints are actually sourced to the way the game now clashes with the old economy. Legendary Marks are your backstop more than a primary means of progression. The colors are still important, but because of the second perk. That kind of thing. It's not a complaint so much as something I just have to get used to. Big improvements all around.

Someone register http://isthegunsmithsellingrarescoutrifles.com/
Keen Scout is amazing. How will I live without it?
My plan was Warlock -> Titan -> Hunter.
Now it's Warlock -> Farmhand -> Titan.

If I can ever start getting some decent gear I've got to remember this. I've been racking up motes like crazy.

I finally got a decent legendary RL with tracking to drop. First piece of gear with a perk I want to hang onto. I'll have to power mote level it up in time for raiding.

Ophelion

You know whats awesome? Taking a detour from whatever mission youre on because you and your fireteam mate ran through the cavern and happened to notice a lonely solo bro off in the distance attempting Court of Oryx by himself, leaping across the chasm and while in midair sending a Nightstalker super purple arrow right into the middle of it just as solobro was about to be fucked, exlode every goddamn thing in a giant purple atomic orb blast then killing the boss in like .5 seconds before continuing on your merry way. Feels fucking good.

New Guardian status achieved: Big Damn Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom