• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Alright...so I'm going to ask this again until I get a full fireteam.

Anyone who doesn't have a team for raid tomorrow PM me with your PSN id. I'm trying to get together a group. Need 4 more.

NeoRausch

OK guys and gals,
In at 221. What is the best way to get me some decent gear to get me around 240? Strike playlist or what?

I need more time to play!

darthbob

How exactly does the Strike streak bonus work? I can't go back to orbit, I need to stay in matchmaking?

Yep, you need to just stay in the hopper. Gotta wait that 30 seconds at the end each time as well.

I'm ready to take Oryx down.

CPIh291WUAEKsn8.jpg:orig

Honest question, is Destiny your job?

My 8 hour work day can't compete with that. :(

phen0m24

WHO IS RAID STREAMING TOMORROW?

Will GAF be first to finish?
Will team husk be reborn?
Will Drizzy take Ray and Liquid and Nooblet to form a true NG Around the World raid squad?

Tune in tomorrow at 1 EST

For the strike steak bonus, does it have to be a full fireteam rolling through?

If I go in single and match with randoms, but never go to orbit, does the streak continue?

I'm ready to take Oryx down.

CPIh291WUAEKsn8.jpg:orig

trying to wrap my head around how this is possible... its not a dig at you or anything, its just....even if someone is a pro streamer and plays destiny for a living, how can you have gear/light levels like that?

I guess I just don't know how to play efficiently in this new system yet. Crazy. Whatevs, I'll get there eventually, but man, how people have light numbers that high already, I just don't even know...

For the strike steak bonus, does it have to be a full fireteam rolling through?

If I go in single and match with randoms, but never go to orbit, does the streak continue?

Yes. Did a few last night with randoms and each time they dropped out, new randoms came in, but I still kept the bonus.

Mindlog

Nightfall was probably easier than my first weekly. The small arms with my 290 Pulse Rifle hit really hard.

And then we all got coins.
I guess it's sort of nice that getting Coins from a NIghtfall stings again.

Namikaze1

i remember nami being the only 27 in a group of 26s

what the fuck nami
I grinded for a bit with most of the time spent doing quests. Lucked out on many engrams I handed in to the troll king. got my hunter to 274 or75. Can't remember. Warlock is nearing 260. And I haven't even done the second mission on my hunter or warlock. Did that whole give all your high light level stuff to them to get high level stuff from engrams. Warlock almost got the full vanguard set.

Also, a ton of infusing.

The game for some reason won't stop giving me rare engrams. Like every two minutes, I see one popping up. While everyone are getting legendary engrams, I'm getting rare engrams. Can't complain though. Pulled out some high level stuff out of them like that 299 Handcannon and the 298 boots.

Luke says there is no quest to do in order to be eligible for the Raid.
People should still get that mission since I'm sure the legendary armor you will get from completing the raid with the quest active (along with a shader) will be 300 Defense.

I'm not even rank 1 with the Queen so if I gotta be rank 3 Ima be pissed
It's not tied to the Queen's rank. Folks over at Reddit have gotten it with ranks as low as 1.

noomi

Those that did the last word quest, which game mode and were you with a team?

1st round i went from 0% to 87% and lost a bunch in the next 2 rounds.

E92 M3

trying to wrap my head around how this is possible... its not a dig at you or anything, its just....even if someone is a pro streamer and plays destiny for a living, how can you have gear/light levels like that?

I guess I just don't know how to play efficiently in this new system yet. Crazy. Whatevs, I'll get there eventually, but man, how people have light numbers that high already, I just don't even know...

It's RNG too, just need to get lucky with some good blue drops for infusion and you're good to go.

Theres a few articles about this around Google on news sites

EDIT: its 10am PT

Strange Bungie hasn't made any mention of it, but if it's 290 I'm definitely ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom