• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilonen

Anyone know if Xur is still going to show up or what his prices will be? That's about the only way I'm going to get anywhere near 260 in time for the raid.

Assuming the entry barrier to the rare is even 260. Anyone know what it is?

todd360

Getting ready for the raid.

DNC3DFi.jpg

Up to 282, tomorrow will be spent grinding heroics and hoping for 8 more light and a decent heavy weapon

Edit Nightfall was surprisingly easy, did it with two 278s and a 267' just took it slow and steady and always hung back till the revive timer was up

Double edit where is the weekly heroic or what quest do I have to do as it's not on my director but the nightfall is?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just killed almost an hour and had a blast on earth patrol playing around with Keen Scout and other Nightstalker perks and trying out weapons. EARTH PATROL. A level 4 patrol. Did a bunch of bounties and patrol missions, found my first sparrow racing one (overcharge thing is so cool), found another new icon and oh it's about taken, suddenly I'm absolutely fighting for my life against high level enemies. Got three blue engrams, two of which raised my light, and then a Cryptarch package with another for a couple more. Just from running around on patrol for a bit. Then got a Tao Hue Yuan from a package for a little more (wish I like sniper rifles, this thing any good? :p). Now to get back to the story missions, lol...

I like this videogame :)

Jinjo

Like what? All I've found so far is the Skyburners Command Beacon.

I haven't even found that. Meant all the chests and events you can spawn in. Court of Oryx is fun. Not sure where to get the materials to spawn higher stages yet though.

Anyone up for a heroic strike or two?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I guess, I rarely get anyone to even acknowledge any of my posts asking for help.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes you do have to be very tenacious when looking for help simply because of the speed and density of the thread. If I see you post looking for help with something I can help with I will do whatever I can.

LiK

Rahool just gave me a brand new Red Death. Do they give me whatever I'm equipped with or something in Vet Tour?

anx10us

Banned
I'm at the final boss on a Heroic Strike, the one where you move the relic backwards and forwards, he looks like a massive harpy ... need 2 please as my randoms have just left ;-(

psn aanx10uss

Jinjo

How hard is it to solo the Court at 190?

There's usually people about in the instance. I just randomly hopped into Court fights while hopping around doing patrols/quests in the area. So much fun. You can just jump from one end of Halls of Souls to the other end throught the Court.

Help

A Broken Will-

I have collected 35 flakes.
and I have 175 motes, why can I not advance this quest?

It still says incomplete?

Is it because I was collecting before I accepted the quest?

FinKL

Anyone know if Xur is still going to show up or what his prices will be? That's about the only way I'm going to get anywhere near 260 in time for the raid.

Assuming the entry barrier to the rare is even 260. Anyone know what it is?

280 as sourced here at the bottom http://mashable.com/2015/09/15/destiny-taken-king-bungie-tips/#5gYctwMdlSkk

Getting raid-ready

The recommend Light Level for King's Fall, the new raid, is 280. No one at Bungie is going to reveal anything about the raid ahead of time. But Luke has some tips for getting yourself ready to face its challenges when it launches on Sept. 18:

EDIT, didn't see Red Bull say 290, idk any more =/

I guess, I rarely get anyone to even acknowledge any of my posts asking for help.
You're on Xbox right? I'm playing tonight (will be on in 30-45 minutes and playing until I get to 290 light lol), I can help you out. I've only done a couple of the taken war missions so far.

Edit: btw in my experience either our Xbox bungienet group or the100 is better, or just friending people and sending messages to people when I see them online for Xbox lfg purposes. Thread just moves too fast for us Xbox people :-(

Ambitious

I haven't even found that. Meant all the chests and events you can spawn in. Court of Oryx is fun. Not sure where to get the materials to spawn higher stages yet though.

Anyone up for a heroic strike or two?

Oh I've seen countless chests. And yet, in all this time, not even a single key. I don't even really care for exploring anymore.

By the way, you're gonna have to find another one for tomorrow's raid. I'm not even close to the required light level.

Jinjo

How do you get to overcharge 3 for the first step of the red bull quest?

So that's the fucking red bull quest? Okay...

Oh I've seen countless chests. And yet, in all this time, not even a single key. I don't even really care for exploring anymore.

By the way, you're gonna have to find another one for tomorrow's raid. I'm not even close to the required light level.
You get keys by filling up some sort of wormspore thing that spawns from summoned champions. Not sure how to do that though lol. I just drop in on a fight haha.

No worries, not even there yet myself.

Dave_6

Help

A Broken Will-

I have collected 35 flakes.
and I have 175 motes, why can I not advance this quest?

It still says incomplete?

Is it because I was collecting before I accepted the quest?

Make sure you have the motes in your inventory then go see Shaxx. I was thinking the same thing.

Truphenom

got a 298 last extremity last night before bed and a 299 hawksaw from nightfall. they look cool but what's with the neon green and black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom