• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Sooooooo apparently this is how you unlock crucible weekies..

spoiler

:(

damn this is alot of work............
spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lbrvu/crucible_quest_line_from_lord_shaxx_how_to_unlock/

1386796356538.jpg

What's a good light level for the blight quests? I tried tonight at around 240 on earth, and got wrecked. I couldn't do the first out of four. With some patience I may have been able to do it, but I don't want to sink an hour + into each planet.

I am up to 267 now. S.A.B.E.R. heroic is crazy.

zewone

Fuck this quest that requires 3 relics salvaged.

I've capped one relic in 90 minutes and won 0 games.

I get nothing but crap ass teammates.

Schryver

I'm only level 26 but have been getting a few engrams. Do I save them for later? Does my level matter or just light level when decoding?

WipedOut

Good lord I have put way too much time into this game this week. Hunter is 293, Warlock is 283

Notables:

Stillpiecer
Alpha Lupi 2.0 Hunter
Thunderlord 2.0
Boolean Gemini

Checking in from vacation. We did crazy activities the last 3 days in a row so we're resting today. So that meant a couple hours of just chilling in our hotel (my gf and i) and I played Destiny TTK for the first time.

My quick thoughts on TTK so far after beating the first set of missions:

-First of all, it's great to have level progression again! Even though it's pretty short from 34. (already 38.5 after the first set of story missions)
-The mystery of new content, Weapons, armor, perks and places to explore. To add to this, new ghost shells and class items with perks!!
-The storytelling is definitely better. Love the cinematic with interactions amongst the characters. The humor is good too.
-Music and sound effects, great stuff.
-Enemies: set the reskin aside, Taken is pretty cool. I love the way they move around and the variety I've seen so far: from Titan bubbles (lol) to immune enemies that are tied to another enemy you have to kill first.

I've been having a pretty good time, even though I've just been playing solo so far. The very first mission, my reactions were up there. Can't wait to play more!

neoism

I just wanna stop and appreciate this AR.
12045775_442207352652690_1198257516375228731_o.jpg

👍👍
Crap perks, but love everything else.

yup been rockin that for 20+ hours i really like it would be better with like 35 clip or something... mine is only at 256 though....
the red dot sight is terribad though thankfully i got the good sight its the one with the upside down T....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Checking in from vacation. We did crazy activities the last 3 days in a row so we're resting today. So that meant a couple hours of just chilling in our hotel (my gf and i) and I played Destiny TTK for the first time.

My quick thoughts on TTK so far after beating the first set of missions:

-First of all, it's great to have level progression again! Even though it's pretty short from 34. (already 38.5 after the first set of story missions)
-The mystery of new content, Weapons, armor, perks and places to explore. To add to this, new ghost shells and class items with perks!!
-The storytelling is definitely better. Love the cinematic with interactions amongst the characters. The humor is good too.
-Music and sound effects, great stuff.
-Enemies: set the reskin aside, Taken is pretty cool. I love the way they move around and the variety I've seen so far: from Titan bubbles (lol) to immune enemies that are tied to another enemy you have to kill first.

I've been having a pretty good time, even though I've just been playing solo so far. The very first mission, my reactions were up there. Can't wait to play more!
glad you're enjoying it dude. :)

hEist

Finally 284 light, what a tour so far.
played yesterday a couple of heroic strikes for the vanguard quest. really fun to be honest but had twice in the row the shield brothers. Dear god, how should I kill them with shotgun for the quest? no way.

also did the nightfall with 280 and 2x270, Guardian down all the time, but we made it somehow.

I'm just hoping that Xur brings year 2 items for all classes. I don't care if it is a year 1 item as long as it is the year 2 variant.

After purchasing a ghost, what is the next item that is recommended to purchase with marks? Armor or weapons?

neoism

I've been working on it all day... almost there... zzzz

yeah same.... im at the factions one i was complaining about a few pages ago lol...
this has got me shook though not sure if i fucked it up i really hope not....
its not as bad as i thought though...

IMPORTANT NOTE: You do not need to pledge to each of these factions for the wins to count in their respective steps. You simply talk to the faction leaders and they give you the quest. BE CAREFUL NOT TO ACCEPT ALLEGIANCE WHEN ACCEPTING THESE QUEST STEPS.
see i changed mine because this game didnt tell me... :/

Accept the quest "Weapon Master" from Banshee-44 -
http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/3690749381-weapon-master

More Bullets - Win multiple matches in the Crucible with at least six Auto Rifle kills (3 wins).
Burst of Bullets - Win multiple matches in the Crucible with at least six Pulse Rifle kills (3 wins).
Nimble Bullets - Win multiple matches in the Crucible with at least six Scout Rifle kills (3 wins).
Point and Shoot - Win multiple matches in the Crucible with at least six Hand Cannon kills (3 wins).
Return to Banshee-44 to turn in quest.

8DhSlFX.gif

EL CUCO

Started the night at 251, made it to 284. Xur should be able to put me over the top when he gets in and I'll be ready to Raid.

I'm coming for Yo cookies, Oryx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom