• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
eDjQ62J.jpg

Today I learned about:

The Three of Coins - It is either timed or wipes on death. I popped one at the beginning of a strike and by the end, the perk was gone.

The Court of Oryx - It's fun. Bring friends. You can 4 man Antiquated Rune summons if you know what you're doing and the people can do damage.

Going to sleep a happy camper at 293. Pewpew hand cannon from the best faction at 290. SUSANOOOOOOOOOO at 291 and a vanguard rocket with tripod and G & H (I'm part of the problem, see you in Trials).

RetroMG

Anyone on Xbox want to help me with one of the taken champions? There are never people in this one public area to help.

So far I've found that the Citadel on Venus and The Divide on Earth are the best places for their respective planets to find people to help. I would love to help, but I'm on PS4.

So far I've found that the Citadel on Venus and The Divide on Earth are the best places for their respective planets to find people to help. I would love to help, but I'm on PS4.

Appreciate it. I'm in the rocket yard trying to kill a certain one. Nobody is ever here.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man so those class specific weapons, can they only be USED on that character/class? I want to give the Susanoo to my Titan!

So I just did the daily crucible for the first time ever and I didn't get my 15 legendary marks? Is it because it dropped me into a game already in progress?

skip

So I just did the daily crucible for the first time ever and I didn't get my 15 legendary marks? Is it because it dropped me into a game already in progress?

I did my first daily crucible on my hunter and didn't get the marks. Not sure what's up, if there's a pre-requisite or what.

the one for the chaperone

Also, Vertigo isn't a good skirmish map.

I didn't think it was all that bad. As someone who never really used TLW, I didn't find that part too bad. Sure it took around 8-10 matches, but it wasn't awful. As far as I could tell the shotgun portion couldn't subtract %. So that was easy. Then the shield bros part isn't too bad if you are around 280. Plus it has matchmaking for that strike, unlike Xyor for Thorn.

Silvard

Thanks for the run Silvard! That was rough but we made it. That guy one shotting you at random.

Not at all, thanks for the invite. That went smoother than some heroic strikes with randoms. I think that I got stuck in geometry that in that one wipe we got, it was so close too.

Is anyone up for Court of Oryx, stupid Eris never gave me the quest but I figured I might still do it.

chewydogg

Only on the Promethean Code step of the Taken King quest, just hit 40 and 198 light with the two legendaries from faction packages. These quests are something else :)

I want this helm, like really bad. So bad ass
I'm on the same mission. Want to group up?

PSN AdamKoy

If I delete all of my old characters and start over, will I lose emblems, shaders, etc? Just don't wanna lose stuff that you literally can't get back anymore.

Did CoO tier 3 and man it was hectic. Took an extra Antiquated rune but we got it done! :) pretty fun. Completing Eris bounty get you a 300light artifact and the shader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom