• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogeypop

Anyone want to run a Heroic Strike or something? I was gonna go to bed, but the smell of a brand new Exotic Helmet has woken me up.

ocean

Banned
So almost useless, as it only takes 1 mote to infuse, and glimmer is almost never a problem.
Again, most useful consumable in the game.

You use them by holding square from your inventory to level up your weapons right away. No more grinding kills and bounties, use Motes and open up all your perks.

That and trading 125 for a Faction Rank is just amazing. Motes are by far the best consumable in the game right now

deoee

05hwOn7.png

Hahaha what the fuck :D

To infuse.. huh? Use them for XP on gear

You can also convert them to strange coins.

Edit: Oh just the other way around? I guess

Yea, ocean cleared that up for me. Had no idea about using them to grind XP and leveling faction rep. Still finding out new things everyday that is in this expansion.

Are those gauntlets pretty good for warlocks?

As somebody that has completely the VoG multiple times, the level design in the Paradox mission, particularly the segment where you have to navigate your way down the cliff, speaks to a profound hatred of the paying customer on Bungie's part.

Bradach

I bought the Titan exotic helm An Insurmountable Skullfort and 2 exotic helm engrams.
Those engrams turned into An Insurmountable Skullfort x 2!?

Namikaze1

Fucking Helm of Inmost Light. Got both new Titan helmets and one new Warlock Helmet. Down to 60 coins. Saving them for next week. 8 freaking Helm of Inmost light...

Also, new OT please.

ocean

Banned
As somebody that has completely the VoG multiple times, the level design in the Paradox mission, particularly the segment where you have to navigate your way down the cliff, speaks to a profound hatred of the paying customer on Bungie's part.
Wat

That mission was fantastic. Tbf I recall it being rather hectic so playing solo it might be a pain but I'm curious why you say this. You died from fall damage?

Helm of Inmost Light, Knucklehead Radar, Empyrian Bellicose, Helm of Inmost Light, Insurmountable Skullfort, Obsidian Mind. Notbad.gif

Only had 60 coins in the Vault, but apparently made over 90 this week by playing. So I burned them all on engrams. No ragrets.

I bought the Titan exotic helm An Insurmountable Skullfort and 2 exotic helm engrams.
Those engrams turned into An Insurmountable Skullfort x 2!?

Welcome to Destiny. Always roll Engrams before buying the same armor type.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Fascinating.
Good for a high ammo MG build.

10 light increase from equipping it. I have a handful of blue engrams on me that just got more valuable having equipped it. As predicted, Xur remains a crucial part of guaranteed progression for casual players.

Edit: I need the graviton helm badly. Badly.

Got 2 engrams, got Helm of Saint 14 then Nighthawk. Sorry Hawkian!

Good playing with you and Akademik!

I shouldn't have decrypted stuff until I got my Xur helmet, oh well!

Light 237 in one day going from Level 34 and Light 140ish. Not bad.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yea, ocean cleared that up for me. Had no idea about using them to grind XP and leveling faction rep. Still finding out new things everyday that is in this expansion.

Are those gauntlets pretty good for warlocks?

No idea what landfll is! Some awesome warlock tell us if these are good exotics!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Navigate your way down the cliff? What on earth are you referring to?

I thought that mission was pretty awesome.

Carl

Grabbed a couple of 3 of coins. Wondering how much it buffs your chances and how long for. There's no timer on it so...

Jinjo

Man, I'm so gonna spend all my coins on legendary helmet engrams when I get home from work.

Then buy either Suros 2.0 or Hawkmoon 2.0. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom