• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

That post must have went up an hour or two after I got the last subclass gear. Fuck.

Theres subclass quest emblems... And we missed out on them.... And Bungie wont give them to us once once TTK hits.....

Nah...

Players are hardly to blame here. Bungie puts out 2.0 with all these quests enabled, game shoves them into your faces and Bungie expected us not to act? Least they could do is give all missed out on emblems etc. retroactively as it's their fuck up in first place.

I see the enhanced motion tracker is from the hakke pulse rifle.

And fucking A I did the sunsinger class quest so I miss out on an emblem????

Namikaze1

Post was last edited nearly 2.5 hours ago. It definitely went up an hour or so after I completed the last subclass quest. Fuck.

NYtXEpV.jpg

cuz i'm always lttp. :/

XD

edit: fantastic job on the OP! thanks for all that you have done, and continue to do for this community
and for yours truly!

hydruxo

There is. Game is supposed to give you one along with subclass themed class item when completing quest(s) given by class representative. Apparently system is fucked and doesn't give out emblems before 15th, and if you do quests now you will miss out on them for good.

Or reroll class.

I missed out on sunsinger emblem.

Edit: I think it's BS that Bungie basically says "Deal with it" and won't give emblems to those doing quests now

I was wondering about that. Finished my Gunslinger quest but I'm gonna wait until next week to turn it in.

Namikaze1

Just took a look at the emblems I'm missing out on. On second thought, keep mine, Bungie. In exchange, give me Victory Eagle.

The Last Word is an inconsistent piece of shit now. I switched to the Jewel and it felt like I could actually kill people again.

The kill time is not as quick, but it doesn't feel like i'm being robbed of my shots. It also is accurate enough in the air to work with my playstyle.

Of course, anyone who has been paying attention knows that the Jewel was not bufed; rather, it was nerfed along with every other Hand Cannon in the game. But the fact that the Trinity is effectively dead means I can use the Jewel.

I'd be fine with that I guess if Bungie nerfed Shotguns and Pulse Rifles further.

vid

Post was last edited nearly 2.5 hours ago. It definitely went up an hour or so after I completed the last subclass quest. Fuck.

Wait, shit, are you guys talking about the main class quests? Or is there a separate set? I turned in the whole Ikora Rey line today because it all just amounted to "Reach Level 30" - did I fudge the bucket?

Frenden

Banned
The Last Word is more useable if you auto fire from the hip than ads now. Fan firing from the hip works surprisingly well at mid range. That's going to take some getting used to.

I refuse to let it die.

daedalius

The Last Word is an inconsistent piece of shit now. I switched to the Jewel and it felt like I could actually kill people again.

The kill time is not as quick, but it doesn't feel like i'm being robbed of my shots. It also is accurate enough in the air to work with my playstyle.

Of course, anyone who has been paying attention knows that the Jewel was not bufed; rather, it was nerfed along with every other Hand Cannon in the game. But the fact that the Trinity is effectively dead means I can use the Jewel.

I'd be fine with that I guess if Bungie nerfed Shotguns and Pulse Rifles further.

I'll try out my her mercy with hip-fire and icarus later I guess.

Oh so I'm not getting subclass emblems because I did the subclass quests early?

That's...uh...interesting...

I can't believe Bungie is doing this. Absolutely not a good way to engender good will to the hardcore fans (i.e. the people who downloaded the update and dove in at full speed).

I did them too. Luckily I have a 2nd titan so I can get them with that character next week. But holy crap - what a poor decision to decide not to clean up their own mess. I hope they change course on that before it rots too long and makes a huge stink.

Twilight has spoken. Trying my jewel out ASAP.

Tjamato88

Amazing first post! Grateful to everyone who's helped me out since I started posting in these threads 2 maybe 3 OTs ago.

You're all awesome and I can't wait to get know more of you once TTK launches.

Side note: I watched the cinematic prelude to TTK -- HOLY FUCK that looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom