• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxoZz

So who needs the dead ghosts from the bunker as well?

There are 9 new ghosts at the moment:

5 you can easily get (3 Crota's End, 2 in Ruling House)

4 you have to go through a bunch of hoops to get (1 in Echo Chamber, 1 in Devil's Spire, 2 in Bunker)

wait there's 2 in the Ruling House? Where's the second?

So that means: Please help me cionfirm this.

There is no point to spending $60 bucks today to get TTK early, becauase it will not unlock until the 15th anyways!

Right?
So I might as well buy the digital for $20.00 right?

Xeroblade

Is there a video or anything that talks about reasons for people who stopped playing to come back to The Taken King? I am still on the fence with this damn game.

Lnkn52

So that means: Please help me cionfirm this.

There is no point to spending $60 bucks today to get TTK early, becauase it will not unlock until the 15th anyways!

Right?
So I might as well buy the digital for $20.00 right?

Yup. The $20.00 digital though, where is this foreign place you speak of that you can cheap digital games.

I've been playing with Xplicit's OT scraper, and now know when Nami sleeps:

UsVsCAv.png

Yup. The $20.00 digital though, where is this foreign place you speak of that you can cheap digital games.

This local shop said thell have the legendary edition or what ever iots called. Maybe its the $80.00 one. I don't know. I just don't want to spend the money if I can't do anything with it anyways you know.

phen0m24

My day is officially made. I made a .gif out of the Japanese trailer (http://i.imgur.com/XR1zBiM.gifv) and it got featured in the weekly update! I got a message on Reddit from Cosmo23 (new community guy) saying that he'll send me a MOTW emblem. I really don't feel like I earned it as much as Zoba or somebody like that who make those amazing montages, so sorry! I hope you all don't hate me!

Congrats Arramis! That's awesome. The gif is hilarious.

I can't speak for Zoba but I think Luke checking out/commenting on his stream yesterday
and probably collecting data on reactions/play/etc. as well he should with the high level players involved there
was paying him a pretty rad compliment. :)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've always found glitching in to be more rewarding than playing. Don't know why, but it must have something to do with uncharted territory.
Haha ironically I get the same feeling when I don't "force" the discovery and am surprised by the story itself. I mean I know what you're saying. This is probably somewhat related to that whole spoiler culture thing. The journey is much different when you know the end result before hand. I remember glitching into kings watch or whatever it was called in the cosmodrome and it not being as cool in house of wolves cause I had already been there >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom