• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedge

Two exotic engrams for my warlock, hoping for the Heart chest piece.
I got one Titan Lupi armor.. and another Hunter Lupi armor. What. ;_;
And PoE only drops snipers for me. Got Icebreaker, but still no exotic main weapon. Bungie plz! Why do you hate me!

FyreWulff

I kinda want to get a train of six bubble titans with suppression grenades going in mayhem...

You can stack bubble buffs, so having two armor, two blessing, and two weapons might be the way to go.

aww yeah. And now that I think about it, maybe it'd just be better to roll 3 Weapons and 3 blessings with Illuminated. Armor of Light ties you to actually staying in the bubble which might not work out for this mode.

TITAN BUBBLE MAYHEM TRAIN

1. FyreWulff (psn: Fyre_Wulff )
2. Teasing_Pink
3. merhmantrout
4. namikaze
5. kxozz

I'll be streaming it at http://www.twitch.tv/fyrewulff (gotta switch over to LAN cable for this)

KxoZz

aww yeah. And now that I think about it, maybe it'd just be better to roll 3 Weapons and 3 blessings with Illuminated. Armor of Light ties you to actually staying in the bubble which might not work out for this mode.

2. Teasing_Pink
3. merhmantrout
me.
psn: kxozz

OverHeat

« generous god »
For my son if I want to play taken king next week :p
9CP2MOZ.jpg

Felling evil ;)

2. Teasing_Pink
3. merhmantrout
4. namikaze
5. kxozz

I'll be streaming it at http://www.twitch.tv/fyrewulff (gotta switch over to LAN cable for this)
Will join you guys.

EroticSushi

flkraven

So the black hammer rune is basically just one of the runes you sacrifice in the Court of Oryx, yes? I wonder if it spawns a rare event or something.

Fee

So is there anyway to get a new Redbull Destiny code if the one you have one that is invalid? A quick google search pulled up nothing besides e-mailing redbull support.

ocean

Banned
So is there anyway to get a new Redbull Destiny code if the one you have one that is invalid? A quick google search pulled up nothing besides e-mailing redbull support.
Contact support with proof of purchase (like a picture of the can) and you'll get a new code.

Juraash

Contact support with proof of purchase (like a picture of the can) and you'll get a new code.

Any personal experience on the turn around on this? I'm sure they are swamped but I'm going on a week and a half now. My guess is it'll be useless by the time they get to me.

Cade

Hype for a new sparrow that does tricks, as someone who joined Destiny recently. I still actually need to get a Red Bull code, but I guess I've got time. They don't expire any time soon, right?

EL CUCO

Good luck with that. Nobody has ever responded to me. Despite submitting various claims

neoism

Not sure what you're asking, but.

I had the Original Destiny on disc, decided to go all digital for TTK.
Had to uninstall the disc version, and download everything.
I did this the other day. I could have done things wrong, but i had to delete my disc content from the system and download everything again. Patch included.

i was asking that... i have what is on the disc obviously why the fuck would they make me uninstall the disc then redownload...:/
downloading 40gbs..on psn...

isSvR0E.gif

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Hype for a new sparrow that does tricks, as someone who joined Destiny recently. I still actually need to get a Red Bull code, but I guess I've got time. They don't expire any time soon, right?

And a ghost. Wonder what the light level is.

joyride-ghost.png

FyreWulff

okay i might have slightly lost track of who was on the list, just get into the voice party and jump in whenever someone leaves. first time listing up like that

Nuszka

My final evening of my holiday is closing in, back home tomorrow and ready to get overwhelmed by the patch update - it will easily keep me busy straight till the release of tTK. So many questions I have, as I only managed to glance at this speed of light moving thread. So tomorrow evening when I will join your party chat - brace yourselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom