• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Things I hope we see going forward: A way to ascend/infuse any Ghost shell to max levels regardless of what year it came from.

Also add all our rep back to the applicable tab. I liked being able to see all of them even if I hadn't worked on them in a while.

Rep is now in the quest tab, still there just moved.

i hope the people doing the bubble trouble stuff aren't doing it for more than 1 game at a time. it's no fun being put in a game against people doing that,

Biggy

I'm about to jump on to do some bounties and other minor things, so I'm available for it. I need the mats anyway for some weapons and see what the fuss is with the new BH.

So, c'mon, who wants to spank the son of Oryx?

1. Hzoltan69
2. ArkkAngel007
I'm up for CE. Psn biggy70686

eFKac

Mayhem seems like brainless fun, I'll play it every once in a while.

My Bladedancer got rekt though, gonna go Gunslinger next time.

Lee

Y'know, all the 'new' Ghost Shells seem to just be palette swaps. This one, the Joyride Shell, is simply using the old Frontier Shell skin but it's blue. The only Ghost Shells that uses an actually new shell design are the Competitive Shell , and the Purple Spine Shell which appear to actually re-use the Intrusion Shell polys from Year 1.

It's great that the Ghosts actually contribute something to your stats now, but what about all the others? http://destinydb.com/items#type:4023194814 Kingslayer Shell looks pretty dope tho

Looks like the ToO Shell, this Vanguard Shell, and this Shipright Shell all have unique models, but I agree with you that most look too similar.

I started a new character and so far it's at lvl 22.

Yet somehow I can still do the 30 Weekly for strange coins.

I'm having a feeling that level doesn't matter at all anymore, and it's just light level

yeah, not sure it has anything to do with damage out put or defense or anything really. only seems to be a roadblock for equipping gear. kinda pointless actually.
light is still just as important as it ever was. nothing has changed really.

madpeon

I'm about to jump on to do some bounties and other minor things, so I'm available for it. I need the mats anyway for some weapons and see what the fuss is with the new BH.

1. Hzoltan69
2. ArkkAngel007
3. madpeon

I'm in! PSN: madpeon

Logging in now.

FyreWulff

I wouldn't play Mayhem all the time but it feels like it'll be a pretty good "end of the day" playlist to do a couple of games in once in a while

Just realized I don't have the bladedancer subclass quest on my quest screen. Is there something special I need to do to initiate it? I have both subclass quests in progress on both my other characters. I hope this isn't bugged.

Lee

Would someone who is at or on the director mind telling me the minimum light level for the following:

Weekly
Nightfall
Hard VOG
Hard CE
POE 35

Does it show minimums?

Hedera

1. Hzoltan69
2. ArkkAngel007

Edit: Are the 3 DEF class items/ghost shells the intention or no? Seems odd too that the CE Ghost has an intellect increase to itself iirc, but it has no stats itself for that to affect.
I'm up for it if you guys need another.

keep in mind that nightfall is going away for a while.

Yup. That's why I specifically mention it. It'll probably be 100 without the bonus. Still decent considering how easy it is to get motes.

On a to related note I pledged allegiance to DO but am still getting crucible rep in addition to Do rep. What's the deal?

E92 M3

Wow 125 faction rep with nightfall bonus for turning in 5 motes. Seems pretty reasonable.

Might have to edge some factions with motes while I have the NF buff :)

Just realized I don't have the bladedancer subclass quest on my quest screen. Is there something special I need to do to initiate it? I have both subclass quests in progress on both my other characters. I hope this isn't bugged.

Equip bladedancer and go to the tower; quest will activate.

Kyoufu

Okay guys, I hate all of you.

Tuesday:

Nightfall buff turns into base rep/xp gains for everyone regardless of doing a Nightfall or not. It's standard.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You are thinking the buff, that is gone but not forgotten. Night falls will remain with no reason to do it because the exotic chance is also moving to the crucible
Yeah after you do a bounties including a very hard bounty most likely. Why does that now make nightfall useless? If anything now, why not do both for more chances at rng?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats this thing people are doing joining strikes then going in the opposite directions? They gone to farm for some pointless reason?

Yup. That's why I specifically mention it. It'll probably be 100 without the bonus. Still decent considering how easy it is to get motes.

On a to related note I pledged allegiance to DO but am still getting crucible rep in addition to Do rep. What's the deal?

Now you get both vanguard/crucible (depending on gametype) + Faction! Most of it goes towards the vanguard/crucible, I believe. You have to be very careful to not rank up!

I just assumed that's the way it works now

Juraash

Weird... I can see all my reps there for every faction and even the gunsmith too. Are you playing with a low level char?

Nope, just my Warlock who has been around since launch and is 34/170 now. Though Kyoufu's comment seems to shed light on that.

The only third party faction that shows is the one you've pledged allegiance to.

Ahhhhh makes sense I suppose, would still like to see them all but now at least I know. I edged them all so I haven't pledged to any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom