• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The flayers cloaks amplifies the power of it's respective exotic sword to a higher level. Each sword has a super which does 5x the damage of the Horn at it's peak. And every time you block you also build super energy and ammo does not waste like standard exotic sword.

Bogeypop

Anyone up to do HEroic strikes?

Hmm It's driving you crazy. Why not take a break?

N6Wpr69.png

The flayers cloaks amplifies the power of it's respective exotic sword to a higher level. Each sword has a super which does 5x the damage of the Horn at it's peak. And every time you block you also build super energy and ammo does not waste like standard exotic sword.

Hmm It's driving you crazy. Why not take a break?

sephi22

Good one

Bogeypop

I haven't touched my controller in a while. They are going into the strikes and going into orbit while I sit and watch.

Now I'm praying we at least get The Shadow Thief/Taniks, so I can actually do something.

Do herioc strikes have a higher drop rate or is it placebo?

We don't know for sure. Going to do nothing but Normal Dust Palace tomorrow to test it out. Unless Jakfu and Kadey want to test it out now.

Trace

Banned

I have the exotic solar sword and flayer flame cloak. Can confirm, except I'm not sure how much the damage boost is because I've one shot everything I've ever hit with it.

BahamutPT

Good morning DGAF!
Since I'm all done for the week, I guess I'll start hunting down those strike-exclusive pieces of gear too.

I assume it only drops for the matching class? Edit: Apparently not.

Now I'm praying we at least get The Shadow Thief/Taniks, so I can actually do something.

We don't know for sure. Going to do nothing but Normal Dust Palace tomorrow to test it out. Unless Jakfu and Kadey want to test it out now.
If you're farming for Tanik's, the level 20 is much easier. I can blow through one in about 7-9 minutes with a team.

I'd really love to know if the lvl 20 dust palace drops anything, though. So much conflicting information out there. I've seen several people say they got a mantle from the 20 strike. And that it hasn't dropped for people who have done it from the map isn't necessarily indicative that it can't; It could just be RNGesus being a jerk.

In any case, I only got into three Dust Palace strikes tonight. Hours searching. Can't give up, though. Cloaks are life.

Forget drunk raid, do drunk strikes.

Wilde

About to run the Fear's Embrace mission for the Taken War quest, anyone else need to run it, or willing to help out?

ZW33.

Bogeypop

If you're farming for Tanik's, the level 20 is much easier. I can blow through one in about 7-9 minutes with a team.

I'd really love to know if the lvl 20 dust palace drops anything, though. So much conflicting information out there. I've seen several people say they got a mantle from the 20 strike. And that it hasn't dropped for people who have done it from the map isn't necessarily indicative that it can't; It could just be RNGesus being a jerk.

In any case, I only got into three Dust Palace strikes tonight. Hours searching. Can't give up, though. Cloaks are life.

Got into a dozon or so Heroic Dust Palaces. No Mantles, but I think I got a Treads Upon Stars? That might have been last night though. In any case we're doing Normal Dust Palace now. We'll update our findings.

duck_sauce

If i kill Oryx with a different raid group, will i still be able to help my raid out with oryx in the same week? Or do i mess up their check point?

Got into a dozon or so Heroic Dust Palaces. No Mantles, but I think I got a Treads Upon Stars? That might have been last night though. In any case we're doing Normal Dust Palace now. We'll update our findings.
I'm about to hop in normals myself and will do the same.

Bold One

man this fucking game, you think youre done, you leave it for a while and then you get the itch and come crawling back for another fix

KxoZz

friend and I looking for our second helping of KF raid :)
4 more for a quick run, we don't have more than about 2 hours at the most

If i kill Oryx with a different raid group, will i still be able to help my raid out with oryx in the same week? Or do i mess up their check point?
Kill him whenever you want. As long as you are not fireteam leader, it will be fine. As long as the fireteam leader has the checkpoint, it will be fine.

:lol kinda confusing haha

WipedOut

So far I got the following strike exclusive from different playlists:

Does not Bow: heroic Vanguard
Maulers: level 36 Vanguard
Undying mind Titan Mark: level 36 Vanguard
Devouring Maw: Sleeper Strike

Kyne

Just need the boots and I'll be done with raid amor. Can't believe how ugly it looks. Bungie wtf.

Should have made it look like the taken ghost.

Mobile page edit master race:
GPoffoK.gif

Bogeypop

We have thrown in the towel after who knows how many hours. No Mantles for anyone I didn't even "steal" anyone's drops this time and get duplicate mantles.
iSrkzZu.png

7 hours and no cloaks. 95% of the time was waiting for heroic dust palace

We have thrown in the towel after who knows how many hours. No Mantles for anyone I didn't even "steal" anyone's drops this time and get duplicate mantles.
iSrkzZu.png

No go sit in a corner and think of what you could have done with that time.

good luck next time :p

yes. Me and Syanoq. Join the party when ready.

Coming...

Top Bottom