• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

sephi22

Don't like 2 of my guardians so gonna delete and remake them. Now for the important questions:

Male exo titan & Female Awoken Warlock; or
Male awoken titan & Female exo Warlock?

Don't like 2 of my guardians so gonna delete and remake them. Now for the important questions:

Male exo titan & Female Awoken Warlock; or
Male awoken titan & Female exo Warlock?

Have Male Exo Titan and can confirm bad ass.

I've thought about doing the same as I am not too keen on Exo Male Hunter but I don't want to lose my reputation levels :(

shem935

Banned
Would you believe that bullshit..... I'm the only one who didn't get an exotic.
Why have you forsaken me, RNG? WHY?

Can attest to the Male Awoken. My Warlock is Male Awoken and the only reason I haven't deleted him is coz he's my main. Male Awoken just look bad.

Pray harder to the rngesus my child.

Anyone need to or can help with the 280 variant of the RAS-2 strike for the sleeper? Me and my gf can't get past the first part together only hitting around 85% on warsat before we get overrun by fallen.

We are both 293 so we should be high enough. Message me PS4: CmdrN7Shepard

Tecnniqe

Banned
Female Exo has the best dance though

Best dance you say?
buyitnow.png

Edit: That top page

Deku Tree

Doing long awful daily now.
Plz don't make me do this one solo.
Jump in. Room for two. No mic.

DekuBleep

Edit: thx for the help. Oryx got rekt

Wow, Sleeper Simulant just rekt Oryx in the daily. #rip

So many Ultras in this mission, too. Got an Engram off of the Gravekeeper before his buddy shanked me. The two 3oC's I used afterwards didn't yield anything, unfortunately.

10 3oC used today.

Three exotics:

310 Titan Alpha Lupi
290 Graviton Forfeit
290 The Last Word

Can't complain.

I really wished I could change the purple glowing from the Graviton to red.

I would look like Ultron.

FyreWulff

Wow, Sleeper Simulant just rekt Oryx in the daily. #rip

So many Ultras in this mission, too. Got an Engram off of the Gravekeeper before his buddy shanked me. The two 3oC's I used afterwards didn't yield anything, unfortunately.

I remember when I did that daily on the first day of TTK with Bogue and it was full clench throughout.

It's not that hard anymore at light 303, but it was still fun to do even underleveled.

kiguel182

I need to share that I went to the dentist today and there was an old magazine there with a story about the premier of Destiny and it talked a lot about going to Saturn and Saturn's rings.

I really don't understand why Bungie was talking about stuff that wouldn't be in the base game at that time. Feels really weird since they had to have known that was for TTK. This was also before Marty had left the company.

I would love to know the behind the scenes stuff about the development of the game, seems like fascinating stuff.

FyreWulff

I need to share that I went to the dentist today and there was an old magazine there with a story about the premier of Destiny and it talked a lot about going to Saturn and Saturn's rings.

I really don't understand why Bungie was talking about stuff that wouldn't be in the base game at that time. Feels really weird since they had to have known that was for TTK. This was also before Marty had left the company.

I would love to know the behind the scenes stuff about the development of the game, seems like fascinating stuff.

It's just how Bungie world builds. Saturn and Oryx only existed on post-it notes when Destiny released.

They did the same with Halo. Characters and locations mentioned 2 or 3 games before they ever actually appeared.

Halo 1's opening line used to be a direct reference to the Fall of Reach book. Halo 1's intro is now a direct reference to Halo Reach, a game that came out 10 years later - to the point that Halo Reach literally ends with Halo 1's intro.

Top Bottom