• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Bogeypop

We've been farming since 8:30-9 PM and still no cloaks. This would be way less frustrating and time consuming if we could choose the difficulty of the strike directly. Why did Bungie take that out?

Only 6 Dust Palaces in that time (Maybe a bit more than that) Still no Mantles.

WJIWQVR.gif

We've been farming since 8:30-9 PM and still no cloaks. This would be way less frustrating and time consuming if we could choose the difficulty of the strike directly. Why did Bungie take that out?

Probably exactly that reason, the increased 'legendary engram/item' droprate from heroic strikes would've been abused by people farming a singular item.

Which is stupid as fuck.

sephi22

J_rocca carried us to Oryx but he had to go. Anyone wanna carry 5 scrubs to completion?
1. sephi22
2. dorssom
3. Godless_Pagan
4. North_Lights911
5. cabby71
6. ???

I'm the runner. We just need someone for a pillar and to kill some ads.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
So the only strike gear that I really want to get my mits on is the Helm of Krolok for my hunter... anyone had it pop from the summoning pits like this website tells me it does? I wanna confirm before I start hitting the strikes tonight.

Deku Tree

So the only strike gear that I really want to get my mits on is the Helm of Krolok for my hunter... anyone had it pop from the summoning pits like this website tells me it does? I wanna confirm before I start hitting the strikes tonight.

I haven't heard of any confirmed Helm of krolok drops...

Wilde

About to hunt for the Taken champions on Earth for the Taken War quest on one of my alts, if anyone else wants to run it.

Join ZW33.

For the last little while I've been running a sniper as my secondary, but decided to mix it up a little bit with the Chaperone and it's really good. Great range, great handling speed and it fires so fast.

Rezbit

I've got a really dumb question. What do I do with exotics I can't use? Got a hunter set of gauntlets...do I just dismantle them?

I asked yesterday but never got an answer, does using a chest piece that gives you extra armour work in PvP?

Weekend plans, 9 more materials from Mars to complete all the exotic swords until armsday and try and wrap up a few more questzzzzzz

I asked yesterday but never got an answer, does using a chest piece that gives you extra armour work in PvP?

Weekend plans, 9 more materials from Mars to complete all the exotic swords until armsday and try and wrap up a few more questzzzzzz

I'm not certain but I'd think that in normal Crucible modes it wouldn't. IB and ToO it should.

Raybunny

Nope. Yeah I can do some more strikes.

Yup, mostly want the titan armor and hunter cloaks.

Don't say that :/

Started my helping weekend raid sooner than expected. After this run I will focus on strikes. Will poke you when.

Just finished lets do some strikes.

FiraB

Banned
Awesome work on the raid guys, for my first raid that was great fun ;)

Sorry about no mic, working on a replacement but amazing communication even though I had to use hand signals.

Trace

Banned
Fuck me.

Time to run my hunter and titan I guess.

Am I insane though or does the raid try to drop higher gear than what you currently have?

It is entirely random.

My first time doing the raid I ended up with a 309 ghost, 309 auto rifle. Last few times has all been 300-305 stuff.

sephi22

Does anyone have the first firewall mission? I don't have the relics on my Warlock but I've read that if someone with the mission starts it and you join their fireteam, you can still get the fusion core.

Apparently if you complete your simulant the mission goes away. If someone wants to co-op first firewall with my warlock lemme know.

Also, we have 2 guys who want to do the raid from Golgoroth.
1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend.
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??

Lemme know if you wanna do either

Top Bottom