• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

kiguel182

It's just how Bungie world builds. Saturn and the Dreadnaught only existed on post-it notes when Destiny released.

They did the same with Halo. Characters and locations mentioned 2 or 3 games before they ever actually appeared.

Halo 1's opening line used to be a direct reference to the Fall of Reach book. Halo 1's intro is now a direct reference to Halo Reach, a game that came out 10 years later - to the point that Halo Reach literally ends with Halo 1's intro.

But why share it with the press? That is what confuses me about those early days. There was a lot of misinformation that could be avoided I think.

Not that it matters to me, just find it curious.

With Iron Banner coming up I was wondering what loadouts people will be taking in with them?

I can't settle on anything so far. I seem to have to swap weapons a lot depending on what map I am on.

Primary's I will be using:

The last extremity
Apple of discord
Suros air-45
Hawk moon

Secondary's

Eirenne

maomaoIYP

You'd think you'd never be upset when you get an exotic from a legendary engram.....except when it's a sublime engram. This was the 2nd time this has happened. =(

Sh0k

Anybody needs to do the Fears Embrace mission for the Touch of Malice or willing to help? At the end of the mission, needs help :(

PSN Shokleeto

Nevermind, got the wizard for the quest.

Deku Tree

17 kills in Mayhem Rumble. Top 3. 1.75 k/d. 10 marks.
TLW equipped.
And my quest completion percentage goes from 30% to 19%.

Why am I not getting any credit at all for super kills or most secondary weapon kills while TLW is equipped?

What's the quickest way to level a subclass? Have a Titan here with a nearly full sunbreaker tree but non existent in the other 2. Handing in bounties the quickest?

Another question. Those of you that know me, know that Started playing Destiny a few weeks before Taken King. I'm trying to rank up the Queen's Wrath, but I can't seem to start the quest. It's not in the abandoned kiosk either.

I have The Dark Below quest, but not the House of Wolves. I haven't finished vanilla Destiny either. Anyone know how to initiate it?

Klyka

Banned
Another question. Those of you that know me, know that Started playing Destiny a few weeks before Taken King. I'm trying to rank up the Queen's Wrath, but I can't seem to start the quest. It's not in the abandoned kiosk either.

I have The Dark Below quest, but not the House of Wolves. I haven't finished vanilla Destiny either. Anyone know how to initiate it?

finish vanilla destiny

Menome

I have a randomly-dropped Conspiracy-Theory D. Do they all have such a slow rate of fire? It feels like an eternity between shots compared to The Next Big Thing.

Bradach

My raid team killed the sisters for the first time last night. After about 10 wipes we're all quite competent at doing the platforms while torn.

On to the big daddy tonight.

I've watched the flawless gaf raid to see how it is done professionally. Let's see what us first timers can manage later

RNG blessed my with my 20th Alpha Lupi out of my 20th exo engram that dropped.
i don't know why i even bother to farm 3oC anymore.

17 kills in Mayhem Rumble. Top 3. 1.75 k/d. 10 marks.
TLW equipped.
And my quest completion percentage goes from 30% to 19%.

Why am I not getting any credit at all for super kills or most secondary weapon kills while TLW is equipped?

that happened to me too, except i had a 7.0 k/d and went back 20%.

Hunter or TItan?

Don't decrypt body armor. AL is the only one.

i'm a hunter.
i get both Lupis.
what should i do with it then?
i'm fine with body armor decrypting in to Lupis but there hasn't dropped a single other exo engram. not one for head, gauntlet, feet, primary, special, heavy...

SkylineRKR

i'm a hunter.
i get both Lupis.
what should i do with it then?
i'm fine with body armor decrypting in to Lupis but there hasn't dropped a single other exo engram. not one for head, gauntlet, feet, primary, special, heavy...

I save them up in the vault. I think its not decided whats in them yet.

I might use a few once I hit above 300 light, in the hope for 310 or infuse.

demonkaze

Are there any fresh Kingsfall raids going that wouldn't mind a newbie to raids. Really want to get into raids but don't really want to use LFG for my first time, would much rather run it with GAF. L295 Warlock, PSN:AstraerLavia.

I have a randomly-dropped Conspiracy-Theory D. Do they all have such a slow rate of fire? It feels like an eternity between shots compared to The Next Big Thing.

Yeah, which is why I stopped using it. Also has criminally slow reload speed. The NM shotgun in comparison is way more fun to use.

Nightz

Are there any fresh Kingsfall raids going that wouldn't mind a newbie to raids. Really want to get into raids but don't really want to use LFG for my first time, would much rather run it with GAF. L295 Warlock, PSN:AstraerLavia.

I'm looking for the same. I'm at 295, haven't done KF yet.

phen0m24

How bad is the Saber strike?

Also farming mats sucks, but not as bad as it sounded. I got 3 of the things in about an hour of divide farming and taken slaying

Tecnniqe

Banned
How bad is the Saber strike?

Also farming mats sucks, but not as bad as it sounded. I got 3 of the things in about an hour of divide farming and taken slaying

Every strike is bad with blueberries.
Unless you get lucky and find 2 decently geared blueberry clan-mates.

Top Bottom