• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

I'm planning to just do that. Farming strikes is getting old. So sick of seeing the same strikes. I am honestly missing Omnigul. I freaking miss her, man!

That bitch isn't even an Ultra. Still glad this strike is out for various reasons.

I kind of miss Phogoth, Sepkis prime and Sekrion.

Anyone want to help out on wizards + Oryx, need two, one of our guys haven't done it but the other three have and over 300.

PSN:Solidsnakejej

MrDaravon

Unexpectedly going to get to play, anyone down for either Nightfalls or a full KF raid? Haven't done any NF or Raids on any of my characters this reset.

Exciting evening on mars mat farming when I get home tonight. Currently 60 mats for 1 crystal thing.

Very very slowly working on Void kills at the same time. At least I am a Hunter... I have just been throwing a grenade when I have one and using my super with 3 shots every time its up. Anything else I can be doing that I am not thinking of?

Exciting evening on mars mat farming when I get home tonight. Currently 60 mats for 1 crystal thing.

Very very slowly working on Void kills at the same time. At least I am a Hunter... I have just been throwing a grenade when I have one and using my super with 3 shots every time its up. Anything else I can be doing that I am not thinking of?

Focus on collection. You can get kills faster by waking up the hive. Tether + vortex nade = 3-4% in one go.

Why? There are 47 fragments available and you only need 45 for the ToM.

I have 41. The only 2 I can get right now is Wormsinger (which I don't really know how to do. Sounds risky solo since you have to kill everything in probably a certain amount of time) and the CoO bounty (no idea where to find cabal majors/ultras, i've searched for about 20 minutes). 2 are T3 and then lastly, Agoranarch Rune (I still have no idea where to find the taken to kill to charge it, I've also searched for this everywhere). So all I can bank on is 2x CoO and maybe wormsinger.

Crota's #1 Fan.

Hahahaha

MrDaravon

I have to leave after that, but im sure you can.find a replacement :)

And fig......

If you guys need a 6th hit me up sure, trying to knock out multiple days worth of bounties here in the meantime. Also need to snag the tier 3 this week, I missed it on the first go-round. PSN: MrDaravon

I'm having a rather strange problem with my headset and its costing me raid time -__-. For some reason everything is fine when i'm chatting through the game. However, whenever I switch to a party chat I cannot hear any of the party members. I've checked to make sure it wasn't prioritizing the game audio over the chat and nothing. I'm completely at a loss x(. All i want to do is run my titan through the raid to be 300 light x_x

I have 41. The only 2 I can get right now is Wormsinger (which I don't really know how to do) and the CoO bounty (no idea where to find cabal majors/ultras, i've searched for about 20 minutes). 2 are T3 and then lastly, Agoranarch Rune (I still have no idea where to find the taken to kill to charge it, I've also searched for this everywhere). So all I can bank on is 2x CoO and maybe wormsinger.

All are easy to get.

If you have a wormsinger rune, pop that into the panel in the cave in the hull breach. Kill a bunch of major hive to spawn the ogre ultra, who will drop wormfeeder rune upon death. Kill 50 enemies on the dreadnaught without dying or going to orbit and you will get a random key for one of the named chests. That chest will grant you the fragment.

Cabal majors can be found in hull breach. Can also be triggered with the skyburners beacon or pass, or enemy is moving against each other public event. You can also find them in enemy of my enemy story mission.

Agonarch rune can be charged by killing named or major taken on the dreadnaught. When you load into patrol, you will see taken traps in certain locations, just trigger them, kill a few waves of enemies to make the major taken spawn. You can charge 1 per day per character, or all the way to 7 if you join someone with a fully charged rune.

Not that hard, if you need help I can show you where to get these done.

I have 41. The only 2 I can get right now is Wormsinger (which I don't really know how to do. Sounds risky solo since you have to kill everything in probably a certain amount of time) and the CoO bounty (no idea where to find cabal majors/ultras, i've searched for about 20 minutes). 2 are T3 and then lastly, Agoranarch Rune (I still have no idea where to find the taken to kill to charge it, I've also searched for this everywhere). So all I can bank on is 2x CoO and maybe wormsinger.

Wormsinger is easy to solo. It's not timed I don't believe and if it is you do get alot of time. You can ignore adds for the most part and just focus on the ultra. Kill adds if they are an actual threat.

A yellow cabal will spawn in the first section of the dreadnaught and respawn very quickly after killing him. He runs in from the tunnel that leads to the Masoleum(however its spelt) and will be fighting with a hive knight every time.

Agonarch rune is charged by walking through the little blight thing you'll notice at the beginning of Dreadnaught patrol. This then triggers 3 waves of taken, the 3rd wave having a yellow enemy which is what counts towards the rune. This will only count once per day though unless you transfer it to another character, so max 3 charges per day.

EDIT: Didn't know about that Agonarch trick. 3 per day if you are solo then I guess.

skip

How did y'all manage to do the "7 orb nova bomb 3 times in 1 strike" quest?

Undying Mind, there are several spots of closely-grouped Vex majors. I stressed about that wuest for days, then I did that one and got it on the first try. Equip Light Beyond Nemesis if you have one for an extra orb generated.

MrDaravon

Actually I apologize rob take me off, I totally forgot that USF finals at SCR are coming up shortly, definitely want to catch that. Sorry :(

i for sure have gotten an imago loop from doing echo chamber via the director. I don't see why the flayer cloaks would behave differently.
Yeah, that was my initial assumption as well, MilkHam. I've gotten (3) Tanik's from the map and for the first few days I attempted farming the director Dust Palace. Then someone on Reddit pointed out that Dust Palace is the only vanilla strike with exclusive content. Echo Chamber, Undying Mind and Shadow Thief etc are all DLC strikes. And strike exclusive gear drops as decrypted engrams but the director Dust Palace has no loot drops but a loot screen, unlike its updated playlist counterparts.

As I have yet to see anyone confirm it drops from the lvl20 here on GAF or elsewhere, I think it's safer to just stick to the Vanguard playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom