• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people praised hawksaw. What should i want, better range or stability? I got two that are the opposites in these aspects (max stabilty vs max possible range). Normally stability is the best for pulse rifles but apparently range is the king stat? Does it really make that much of a difference?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Some people praised hawksaw. What should i want, better range or stability? I got two that are the opposites in these aspects (max stabilty vs max possible range). Normally stability is the best for pulse rifles but apparently range is the king stat? Does it really make that much of a difference?

Range is the best thing.
I'd say range.

All are easy to get.

If you have a wormsinger rune, pop that into the panel in the cave in the hull breach. Kill a bunch of major hive to spawn the ogre ultra, who will drop wormfeeder rune upon death. Kill 50 enemies on the dreadnaught without dying or going to orbit and you will get a random key for one of the named chests. That chest will grant you the fragment.

Cabal majors can be found in hull breach. Can also be triggered with the skyburners beacon or pass, or enemy is moving against each other public event. You can also find them in enemy of my enemy story mission.

Agonarch rune can be charged by killing named or major taken on the dreadnaught. When you load into patrol, you will see taken traps in certain locations, just trigger them, kill a few waves of enemies to make the major taken spawn. You can charge 1 per day per character, or all the way to 7 if you join someone with a fully charged rune.

Not that hard, if you need help I can show you where to get these done.

Thanks, Hull Breach was great. They ended up dropping ships full of majors after a while.

What does the taken traps look like? Some orb?

Thanks, Hull Breach was great. They ended up dropping ships full of majors after a while.

What does the taken traps look like? Some orb?

You'll notice a black puddle on the floor, with an orb (also black) floating over it.

edit: best image i could find on google

300px-AgonarchRuneBossOrb.png

Namikaze1

So is the perk Hand-Laid Stock bugged or something? My range is not affected by it at all. But reload is. It's strange since the description for the perk is "Increased Stability, Reduced Range" yet range isn't affected by it at all. I switch to another perk and range is the same while my reload goes back to normal.

Got an Oryx checkpoint. 300+ here with multiple clears. Want to help my buddy finally beat oryx. He's done the encounter before but never 100% completed. Can we get 4 more?

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend

Edit: I think we are full now.

Undying Mind, there are several spots of closely-grouped Vex majors. I stressed about that wuest for days, then I did that one and got it on the first try. Equip Light Beyond Nemesis if you have one for an extra orb generated.
Undying mind.

Omnigul, instead of playing the strike, go to start of patrol area and kill the 3 major hive in the bunker.
Undying Mind is the only way.

Oh, I missed that part.
Wear light beyond nemesis, head to undying mind strike, hope your teammates understand the concept of chaining supers, and blow up yellow bars on the stairs and at the boss fight.

Ta all.

Seems like it would need to be co-ordinated and not with randoms.

Sky Walker

Got an Oryx checkpoint. 300+ here with multiple clears. Want to help my buddy finally beat oryx. He's done the encounter before but never 100% completed. Can we get 4 more?

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. skywalker_3li

I'm in. I also need to kill oryx with mah hunter.

Ruthles on the last thread you had mentioned something about getting more silver if you play frequently through december, where did you see that?

Also how do i trigger the quest for the other swords (sol edge, arc edge)?

Namikaze1

Lol

Looking for that perk on other weapons, I ended up finding what seemed like another bugged one. Braced Frame on my raid AR. I'm getting a bigger mag when it says it's being reduced

Ok, here's the deal. I picked up Destiny last year for ps4 and only played it maybe three times. I love the controls, gameplay, graphics and sound. The problem is, I don't have any friends to really play with. My daily schedule isn't set in stone due to the fact that I have two young kids that input to bed every night, but I'm able to play a few times a week. It just varies so much. I can't guarantee that I would be able to play on a specific night, let alone a specific time. Anyway, I'd like to start playing this again since people seem to be liking this more since The Taken King dropped. Maybe with a group of people that are laid back and wouldn't mind a filthy scrub on their team. What do you guys think? Should I even bother picking this up again?

tick221

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend

Have about an hour but willing to help

PSN Tick221

Venfayth

So I picked up TTK yesterday morning around 5am. I hit 40 and have 275 light right now. Did not expect it to go this quickly.

Ruthles on the last thread you had mentioned something about getting more silver if you play frequently through december, where did you see that?

Doesn't Shaxx offer it to you after you finish the main story?

Bungie said in the last update that players who play regularly till December will get more Silver.

The Tower will be a festive place to be next week. Tess will be there. Lord Saladin will be there. We hope you’ll be there, too. In fact, if you’re a player of Destiny, you’ll have some Silver in your account when Eververse Trading opens their new shop.

If you appear in the game between now and December, you’ll get even more Silver. Thanks for playing.

https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--10082015/en/News/News?aid=13688

Ok, here's the deal. I picked up Destiny last year for ps4 and only played it maybe three times. I love the controls, gameplay, graphics and sound. The problem is, I don't have any friends to really play with. My daily schedule isn't set in stone due to the fact that I have two young kids that input to bed every night, but I'm able to play a few times a week. It just varies so much. I can't guarantee that I would be able to play on a specific night, let alone a specific time. Anyway, I'd like to start playing this again since people seem to be liking this more since The Taken King dropped. Maybe with a group of people that are laid back and wouldn't mind a filthy scrub on their team. What do you guys think? Should I even bother picking this up again?

Everyone around here has different schedules, there'll almost always be people to play with. :) Sundays tend to be a fairly slow day around here though.

Namikaze1

Doesn't Shaxx offer it to you after you finish the main story?
You need to do this Cayde mission where you're setting up marker beacons on the Dreadnaught after beating Regicide to start the quest. Quest icon will pop up on Eris. She will then send you to Shaxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom