• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's not that hard, I can help you if you want.

Yes, gunsmith will take it away.

Next week you'll get it back. With a gold paint job and worse stats :p

thanks for the offer but I don't find the weapon appealing considering existing hand canons that are better

I am more interested in the Exotic Sword quest of Luring that night out, but eh, its Iron Banner week!

Gonna get some grub and join an IB train within 2 hours

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well one could say that Bungie played it too safe by including those two weapon classes, from fear of alienating "common FPS crowds" if they had e.g. only fusion rifles as "shotguns".

Wish they'd just removed them from Crucible as they have no idea how to fix it.
The "nerf" they did had 0 impact to anything.

And if they nerf it more its gonna fuck PvE over ever more as well.

Tovarisc

That's not a Sunbreaker defense argument.

It's just dumb to force yourself to respawn when at a big disadvantage like that.

Yes the super is OP as fuck but you should never die to it twice. You're just feeding them free points. So yea at the moment it's best to just wait a few moments to respawn.

And if said sunbreaker manages to wipe your team out and you wait that 10 seconds as a team then you just gave enemy team full map control without challenge. It's lose - lose situation, but if you spawn right away back in at least you could try hold the line against sunbreaker.

lol

bet he's been waiting for that perfect moment

You sure you have 45? If you have multiple characters then the online checklist shows a shared list across all of them. So if you have one on a Hunter that you didn't get on your main, it'll show that you have it.

Yeah positive, counted 45 on the Destiny app and i've made a conscious effort not to pick any up on my other characters so i didn't lose track :I

Done this part:

- After acquiring each item from King’s Fall, Eris asks you to collect 25 Wormspore, 50 Hadium Flakes and 50 Weapon Parts.

Then

- After giving her these items, she will offer you an Antiquated Rune. Got this, killed the T3.

Now i have no quest line at all.

Namikaze1

That was a great IB run. Got past rank 3 and got the boots as a drop. I should get to rank 5 tomorrow forthe Pulse Rifle and then focus on getting my Hunter to rank 3 for the cloak.

todd360

No loss train is going great.

V6pmR4o.jpg

Tecnniqe

Banned
That was a great IB run. Got past rank 3 and got the boots as a drop. I should get to rank 5 tomorrow forthe Pulse Rifle and then focus on getting my Hunter to rank 3 for the cloak.

Some great runs indeed. Nami hype train chocho'd the enemy for the most part.

GG all.

LiK

You? I was embarrassing. I got literally depressed as I kept reaching new depths of suckiness.

Frontier map is my weakness. Get shot everywhere. And it turns out I suck on Twilight Gap if I'm not a Striker. Didn't use my usual techniques. I'll probably switch back to it just for that map.

Strider

And if said sunbreaker manages to wipe your team out and you wait that 10 seconds as a team then you just gave enemy team full map control without challenge. It's lose - lose situation, but if you spawn right away back in at least you could try hold the line against sunbreaker.

This situation will literally never happen. If a Sunbreaker throws enough hammers to wipe out your whole team it's gonna be safe to respawn

The super is broken but cmon man it's not like they're getting 6+ kills each time with time left to spare lol

realcZk

Might not me much IB for me tonight due to this bow crap lol

One guy ain't a problem but when 3+ people do it you might as well quit out

Hopefully this is fixed as quickly as the black swindle!

Afrocious

I'd like to take my hunter through an IB train. I literally would like to just do the infinite bow glitch tbqh. Any takers? PSN Afrodeeziyak

That was the quickest raid ever. 302 Kingsslaywr shell, 309 chest and a 300 fusion rifle.

Thanks guys

Yup. Probably would've went a lot quicker if I hadn't decided to experiment with being the runner to begin with lol

nOoblet16

Honestly speaking I enjoyed pre 2.0 thorn, matador crucible more than the current one.
Since everyone uses a pulse these days they are a fair challenge in long range against snipers since at the very least they will manage to fuck up the sniper's scope, hammer bros ruin the game, arclock super is quite unpredictable with range (seemingly killing you and then sometimes not killing you from same range), infinite shadowshot, dead handcanons.

Meh !

I donno if it's the fact that I didn't play much PvP since TTK or if it's that the new meta is shit or if it's that I can't adjust to the new meta but I am barely managing 10 kills and hitting 1.0KDR in IB. Pre 2.0 I'd rarely ever finish a game with less than 20 kills.

Thanks to you and especially Tecnique who was basically a monster Sunbreaker. I hit Rank 2 and Rank 5 should be achieved by Friday.

Afrocious

Honestly speaking I enjoyed pre 2.0 thorn, matador crucible more than the current one.
Since everyone uses a pulse these days they are a fair challenge in long range against snipers since at the very least they will manage to fuck up the sniper's scope, hammer bros ruin the game, arclock super is quite unpredictable with range (seemingly killing you and then sometimes not killing you from same range), infinite shadowshot, dead handcanons.

Meh !

I donno if it's the fact that I didn't play much PvP since TTK or if it's that the new meta is shit or if it's that I can't adjust to the new meta but I am barely managing 10 kills and hitting 1.0KDR in IB. Pre 2.0 I'd rarely ever finish a game with less than 20 kills.

Same to the T.

Tovarisc

This situation will literally never happen. If a Sunbreaker throws enough hammers to wipe out your whole team it's gonna be safe to respawn

The super is broken but cmon man it's not like they're getting 6+ kills each time with time left to spare lol

There can be and is situations where single sunbreaker can wipe out whole team or all the way down to 1 man. Just at wrong time in right place and say goodbye to map control.

Strider

Meh !

New meta just sucks.

With shadowshot glitch now too think I'm done with IB for good and I was super hype for it :(

Meh !

Not just you, I can't use pulse rifles at all. Can't even find a weapon I like. Still think pvp is a broken mess.

Mindlog

Zarinaea-D
Counterbalance or Rodeo.
Tough choice. Counterbalance gives you that vertical climb, but a tighter burst is always good.

Thoughts?

Afrocious

Bouta practice this infinite arrow glitch.

What's a good weapon to buy for 150 marks for PvP? Bad Juju? The Hacksaw? Recs pls!

Let's go Afro, no mic. Listening to podcasts

Mind helping me with strikes first? Trying to get these last few marks to buy a gun. After that, I'm all up for PvP/IB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom