• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Not just you, I can't use pulse rifles at all. Can't even find a weapon I like. Still think pvp is a broken mess.

Destiny PvP is the only PvP I play and since HoW I almost religiously played PvP but now I really despise it. There is absolutely nothing I like about the PvP anymore, not even the new game modes. The only good PvP thing that came out of TTK was Bannerfall map.

If you are to take away playstyles and build then you replace them with new alternatives. A game where every gun is just as shit as the other is not fun to play when there are various unbalanced elements like Supers. Apart from Red Death there is not a single A tier primary, there are no S tier primaries anymore and everything else is just B grade or lower.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry if I'm missing something, can someone explain to me why using the infinite shadowshot exploit in the Crucible shouldn't be bannable?

realcZk

Sorry if I'm missing something, can someone explain to me why using the infinite shadowshot exploit in the Crucible shouldn't be bannable?
I'm hoping they are able to if its as easily detected as the previous exploits they've banned for. Half the game population seems to be doing it though lol

nOoblet16

As opposed to what? Getting into enemies faces?

not trying to sound harsh or attack you. I'm just curious because I wanna get better at PVP

The opposite of camping with long range weapon is not getting in your face but playing aggressively or even passive aggressively.

If the enemy moves slow then the entire game comes to a crawl because the other team spends half of their time finding people across the map. You certainly shouldn't be camping in far off places away from the capture points in control mode.

BraXzy

I keep hitting my legendary mark cap.. There's so little to spend them on once you're above 280.

What are people dumping them into?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Da master has made his rec lol.

your vote counts for 2 haha so Bad Juju = 2 votes so far

Master, i like that
master-ken.jpg

Master food consist of:

Noodles & Red Bull

Afrocious

went and bought bad juju.

still haven't nailed the infinite arrow glitch yet. dunno how since it looks so easy.

trying to be the best cancer to pvp as possible.

LiK

Pretty easy for them to tell if people are exploiting it. Just check those super kills in each game, I guess.

Hey Afro, I joined Gutz IB group

Tovarisc

Guys how is the Rank 5 IB Pulse Rifle? It looks really nice based on stats alone.

Stats and perks on it make it one of the better legendary pulses you can have atm, imo.

they'll just have to settle for the 2 best pvp sublcasses in the game

Wut? All warlock supers are very situational thanks to not having damage taken reduction, pushing with warlock super is hard if enemy isn't clustered into ball. Fireborn is just meh for PvP even if allows some trickery trying in ToO.

Arrrammis

Guys how is the Rank 5 IB Pulse Rifle? It looks really nice based on stats alone.
It's pretty much the same as the villainy from FWC (only difference in stats is hidden stuff like aim speed and aim assist) so if you have that (or have 150 marks lying around) you could test that one out and see if you like it.

it's one of the new versions of the hopscotch/allfate archetype, which is IMO the best weapon in pvp right now.

i've been using red death in iron banner and it just feels a lot worse than one of the legendary variants that can max out the stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom