• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

Goddammit Gutz
It gets pretty crazy in here sometimes, with all the salt.

pouring-rain-morton-salt.jpg

Owensboro

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the NEWBIE RAID OF KING'S FALL NORMAL is looking for 1 person at 7pm EST. One person had to drop (as they can't make it until 9pm) so we need a replacement. You need NO EXPERIENCE in the raid, but at least a 290 light level. If you have to leave early, that's no big deal. We'll be able to substitute with our fallen buddy at 9pm or later.

Shoot me a PM if you want to come! There's no way in hell I'll be able to see replies in this fast moving thread.

BraXzy

I opened 4 chest engrams on hunter (highest light level) because I didnt realize that class opening the engram weights the chance of exotic being for that class. It used to be random for any class. 4 fucking Alpha Lupi

I used my last 19 coins to get one last engram for my wizard

if I get another fuckin Alpha Lupi.

I will murder this fucking cryptarch

At the minute that is the only Year 2 chest piece available for Hunters. So unless you wanted a chest piece for a different class, you weren't getting anything else anyway :L

Bogeypop

Akai_XIII

Mr-Stephen, 312 Titan

To the both of you and the lurker who messaged me, I regret to inform you my group has decided to instead wait for the other three members of our group. If you would like to group up and find three more please feel free to do so. I would post the lurker's PSN, but I would like to respect his privacy and I'm sure he'll contact you if you do decide to group up and find three others.

KanameYuuki

im down for oryx HM. is 309 enough though?

Technically it is, but it depends mostly on the team as a whole because everything will be Red numbers on 310- so you'll see more damage done to you and your dmg output is severely punished, advised light is 311 and on so it is more about skill and not level numbers and all of that crap.

When you say "tomorrow".... how many hours from now is that? I don't understand time zones.

Yeah, I'll be around this weekend and can help with some HM Oryx kills if people are looking. The under-leveling is so punishing and the encounter is both very long and very precise... it's just not a ton of fun.

Really hard to help groups unless all 6 people are super on point and focused. I hate being demanding with group requirements but everyone needs to understand the encounter really well. The higher light they are the better, but anything 309-312 feels pretty darn similar. At that point it's about comprehension and execution.

Also that line and me and rawr in HM Crota made me laugh, those were dark days indeed.
At least I never deleted my game like he did :p

It's already tomorrow :p

12-15 hours from now, if that works for you. Unusable, ji66a and zw bros need a kill as well, so we could probably team up.

I got bags for days.

kkhvoOl.gif

I'm salty because I got a fucking 305 cloak after the Golgoroth fight and nothing at daughters hard mode. Couldn't beat Oryx and we decided to switch to our other characters and I kept failing at the jumping ships part with my warlock and rage quitted. Warlocks jump is garbage.

ori0n378e

Anyone need Nightfalls? I need 2, or if anyone is farming, may I join in on you?

If you need it, starting now, you can join on me. PSN is same as GAF.

JayHayabusa

We have our group

Posting for the evening crowd:

Fresh HM King's Fall - Tonight 10pm CET - 8pm GMT

1. jayforone - 306 Titan - First run
2. Mindlog - Second Run
3. wanderjahr - 309 warlock
4.coyquettish
5.SonComet
6. GalacticToast

Sending FR to all of you.

Will send Invitation in about 70 min

Edit: GalacticToast, Im not finding u on PSN, can u send me a FR plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom