• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is anyone doing NM Kingsfall on Xbox One? Phen0ms son needs to do it. Need 4 people. I can join in about 20-30 minutes if anyone can 5 man the opening.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We need 3 310s+ for Oryx kill.

Must have 320 Horn, Sniper and Malice. Also not be afraid of having some ugly looking thing run at you with a big sword.

deoee

HAHAHAHAHA
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/657986388202299393

They wish.
Currently Crucible is a massive clusterfuck

6MxdWZ3.gif

Mindlog

We have our group

Posting for the evening crowd:

Fresh HM King's Fall - Tonight 10pm CET - 8pm GMT

1. jayforone - 306 Titan - First run
2. Mindlog - Second Run
3. wanderjahr - 309 warlock
4.coyquettish
5.SonComet
6. GalacticToast

Sending FR to all of you.

Will send Invitation in about 70 min

Edit: GalacticToast, Im not finding u on PSN, can u send me a FR plz?
10 CET right? ~305+ Hunter
Also third clear to daughters :]

Although I did learn Telesto is really strong for Ogres and I have 2 @ 310 now.

4 PM EST

Gordon

Anybody know of a way I can buy an Xbox 360 TTK digital code? One of my buddies from the US (I'm in Canada) had his disc tray die, and he's been pretty withdrawn since. He's out of work and can't afford to repair it, so my wife and I wanted to buy him the digital copy so he can play with us again, but digital copies of Destiny for 360 are apparently pretty hard to acquire. At this point the only way we can figure to make it happen is for him to set up a paypal, us to transfer him the funds, and then he can use them to buy it via the xbox store. If there is an easier way it would be nice to save him the trouble. (He's not exactly having the greatest month and we want to cheer him up, not send him on a long Thorn-bounty-esque mission irl lol)

We have our group

Posting for the evening crowd:

Fresh HM King's Fall - Tonight 10pm CET - 8pm GMT

1. jayforone - 306 Titan - First run
2. Mindlog - Second Run
3. wanderjahr - 309 warlock
4.coyquettish
5.SonComet
6. GalacticToast

Sending FR to all of you.

Will send Invitation in about 70 min

Edit: GalacticToast, Im not finding u on PSN, can u send me a FR plz?

I'm cloud945076 on PSN. Should already have you on my FL.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What level do you recommend for someone to have before they try and kill Oryx?

310 is the minimum but as I said before you need more than perfect execution. Tons of ads, more knights, etc. It's just overwhelming. 311 and up is more forgiving. We did it with a mix of 311s and 312s and it went pretty smoothly but we still had no room for error.

310 is the minimum but as I said before you need more than perfect execution. Tons of ads, more knights, etc. It's just overwhelming. 311 and up is more forgiving. We did it with a mix of 311s and 312s and it went pretty smoothly but we still had no room for error.

311 I'd say less then the enemies are red for you and you gotta be basically perfect.

Looks like I'll be holding off on killing Hard Oryx till next week. Only at 309 right now and I don't think theres any way for me to hit 311-312 before then. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom