• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlamFM

Banned
Annnnnd we´re full

Glam
Glam Brother
dorssom
JonCha
Boombloxer
D_psipher

Add me GlamFM

We´ll start as soon as my daughter falls asleep.

10 min max.

LTWood12

Boy I missed quite a lot in the last 12 hours. Enjoyed reading though. Need to marinate on some of this and then try and post some thoughts. One thing I do want to say though is that the best thing about Destiny to me since the first time running VoG, is the community here. I love the game, but you gals and guys are why I stay up until 3 am playing HM. I know I've said this many times, but seriously people, YOU are what makes this thing special. At least for me.

GG to T-44, Hudson, Zombie, Mclintok, rarbusto, inthrall, & Macello for the run last night. We started late so had different folks drop throughout. Felt good to take down the sisters fairly quickly. Didn't even attempt Oryx after everything we've heard and what time it was.

I'd already done normal for the week, so only HM loot was on the table for me.
Totems-Nope
WP-317 Rocket Laucher
GRoth-313 Titan Chest Armor
Sisters-Nope

With Rocket Launchers having very little utility in the end-game, should I infuse it into my 309 Terminus?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nope.gif

fr5445.gif

Namikaze1

Thanks, guys! :)

Just now realized I was using a 280 sniper against the snipers during the Daughters. Somehow managed to one shot one of them with it though.

TheExodu5

Banned
So I just picked up TTK.

I'm a level 29 Hunter. Should I stick with that or start a new class? Looking for PvE utility mostly.

Should I bother withe the House of Wolves and The Dark Below quests? Or should I jump straight into TTK?

So I just picked up TTK.

I'm a level 29 Hunter. Should I stick with that or start a new class? Looking for PvE utility mostly.

Should I bother withe the House of Wolves and The Dark Below quests? Or should I jump straight into TTK?
Any class is viable and great at PvE. They all just have their different perks. Though honestly, Warlock is my personal favor.

Namikaze1

So across 3 characters, I got:

315 Hunter chest
311 Titan Chest
316 Warlock Boots
314 Titan Boots
311 Rocket Launcher
314 Bond
311 Bond
313 Cloak
313 Machine Gun
313 Ghost x2
315 Shotgun
320 Machine Gun
314 Scout
313 Pulse

Out of the 3, my warlock can hit 313 with my highest LL weapons on her. Titan and Hunter can hit 312. Right now, all 3 are over 310.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom