• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryck

Glad everyone thinks the Daughters are so easy! Anyone wanna help me kill em with my 311 Titan?

Got the HM CP.

Ryck007

So across 3 characters, I got:

315 Hunter chest
311 Titan Chest
316 Warlock Boots
314 Titan Boots
311 Rocket Launcher
314 Bond
311 Bond
313 Cloak
313 Machine Gun
313 Ghost x2
315 Shotgun
320 Machine Gun
314 Scout

Out of the 3, my warlock can hit 313 with my highest LL weapons on her. Titan and Hunter can hit 312. Right now, all 3 are over 310.

Thats some fucking luck right there. There are folks who ran it and didnt get anything on a character. It seems like you got something on all of them for neraly all loot drops :p

Afrocious

315 Hunter chest
311 Titan Chest
316 Warlock Boots
314 Titan Boots
311 Rocket Launcher
314 Bond
311 Bond
313 Cloak
313 Machine Gun
313 Ghost x2
315 Shotgun
320 Machine Gun
314 Scout

Out of the 3, my warlock can hit 313 with my highest LL weapons on her. Titan and Hunter can hit 312. Right now, all 3 are over 310.

You beat Oryx a third time?

Dreez

Nope.gif

fr5445.gif

brb gonna get that sword now

todd360

Thats some fucking luck right there. There are folks who ran it and didnt get anything on a character. It seems like you got something on all of them for neraly all loot drops :p

Why are you surprised? There isn't a running gag about nami dating miss rngesus for nothing.

Namikaze1

I still can't believe that the first weapon to drop for me during the blind HM run yesterday turned out to be a 320 MG. I love the raid MG and to have it drop on my very first HM Warpriest run and at 320 was like a dream come true.

It doesn't have Life Leech like the 313 one but dammit I'll take it!

You beat Oryx a third time?
Yep. Earlier this morning.

Anyone want to group up for an alt run of HM Kings Fall? We'd start from the beginning up until the sisters. Point is to get drops for our mains. Won't be trying to kill Oryx, unless we have amazing luck.

1. me (cloud945076)

Ozone

Anyone want to group up for an alt run of HM Kings Fall? We'd start from the beginning up until the sisters. Point is to get drops for our mains. Won't be trying to kill Oryx, unless we have amazing luck.

1. me (cloud945076)
Doing the last mission for my 310 artifact, then count me in! ID: Ozone31

1. me (cloud945076)

Hmmmm

Edit: count me in om my own character

Psn robdraggoo
307 titan

Namikaze1

I am in love with the raid scout. Never got it to drop for me in NM. Got it earlier today from Oryx. It doesn't have Full Auto but this gun is so damn good even without it.

1. me (cloud945076)

I'm down .. My alt is 303-305 .. That should be fine up to that point judging by yesterday's hard mode raid I was in

Ipitythafool32

Wilde

1. me (cloud945076)
2. ZW33
3. OG Ninja_13

My brother and I would be up for doing this.

I plan to finish two more HM Oryx clears tomorrow. All my toons can be 311+ and that's when the fight feels fair. Once RNG blesses you then it's all just execution like NM.

rc213

1. me (cloud945076)

Haven't done any HM I'm in psn rc213

LTWood12

315 Hunter chest
311 Titan Chest
316 Warlock Boots
314 Titan Boots
311 Rocket Launcher
314 Bond
311 Bond
313 Cloak
313 Machine Gun
313 Ghost x2
315 Shotgun
320 Machine Gun
314 Scout

0.01%

Afterlife

1. me (cloud945076)
I'm down. I'll be on my hunter which is 303 but I think I can get him to 305
Psn Snake_1113

Jafku

Doing it on my Hunter, There are two parts where I got no drops whatsoever. On the totems and then on the daughters.

1. me (cloud945076)
Edit wow a lot of people posted quick. Who's in for a fresh hard mode or anyone have totems?

Ryck

Doing just daughters on HM with a fresh run to follow room for one or maybe two.

305+ preferred as we have a 303 on the team already.

LTWood12

Doing it on my Hunter, There are two parts where I got no drops whatsoever. On the totems and then on the daughters.

Yes you're pretty much guaranteed from what I've seen to get NO HM drop at least once in a full run. I got no drops from totems or sisters as well. If you hadn't done normal for the week, you'd of at the very least gotten shards.

Edit: top of page! Felt good to hit 310 after War Priest last night. Feels LESS good knowing I need to be about 313 for the curve to feel less punitive.
qwDtdtd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom