• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
First drop on HM for my warlock and ....

4644.jpg

Why the fuck is "nothing" on the Hard Mode loot table Bungie?

Wow.

Just played some elimination for Trials practice. Of the three matches I played every team had at least two Sunbreaker Titans (except any of mine of course) who were able to easily clear out the map when they popped their OP supers.

So if you get to the third round and you're down against Titans it's just over. Great balance.

Avixph

Wow.

Just played some elimination for Trials practice. Of the three matches I played every team had at least two Sunbreaker Titans (except any of mine of course) who were able to easily clear out the map when they popped their OP supers.

So if you get to the third round and you're down against Titans it's just over. Great balance.
Yeah bungo needs to get on that before they decide to put out trials. Armor should be reduced to a bladedancer level to at least make counterplay possible.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Shout out to HidingMyThunder and Hzoltan69 for our group effort to get exotic swords. And I got a Darkblade Helm for my Titan!

Thanks guys, you rock!

BahamutPT

When you get nothing from HM King's Fall it's because you got Moldering Shards for the roll and you already got them this week on NM.

Yeah bungo needs to get on that before they decide to put out trials. Armor should be reduced to a bladedancer level to at least make counterplay possible.

Honestly, I'd almost rather face the unlimited arrow glitch. At least focused fire can bring a Hunter down in a realistic amount of time. Sunbreakers can take damage til they see where the fire is coming from and end you...then to top it off they just get to recharge their shield. Brilliant!

Navy Bean

I thought getting only shards from Oryx my last 2 kills was bad, but killing Daughters on HM and getting nothing is even worse because u run around the chest like an idiot and your screen remains blank...

At this rate I'll be 310 in about 6 months.

phen0m24

I thought getting only shards from Oryx my last 2 kills was bad, but killing Daughters on HM and getting nothing is even worse because u run around the chest like an idiot and your screen remains blank...

At this rate I'll be 310 in about 6 months.

Bean would you want to help offspringGAF do his first NM KF tonight? He's looking eagerly at his XBL app

Magik

When you get nothing from HM King's Fall it's because you got Moldering Shards for the roll and you already got them this week on NM.

That isn't the problem. Its the fact that it's a boss and to not get anything even if it was done on nm before makes no sense.

BahamutPT

That isn't the problem. Its the fact that it's a boss and to not get anything even if it was done on nm before makes no sense.

I do agree Shards are better than absolutely nothing though. Not sure why they removed them from HM if NM is completed since it's only confusing people who get nothing.

nowai

IIRC it was the same for Ir Yut. Once they moved the first chest exotic drop to her loot table, it only gave you loot once regardless of normal or hard mode.

Kyoufu

I do agree Shards are better than absolutely nothing though. Not sure why they removed them from HM if NM is completed since it's only confusing people who get nothing.

Shards are worthless.

They're worthless because 20 of them can turn into nothing.

The fact that "nothing" is a possible drop makes it more awful.

The whole raid sucks.

Kyne

Guys
the addiction IS real.
this noob was up til 6:30 am grinding strikes for lvls and gear to do his first ever raid.
I just woke up at 2pm. Jesus.
anyone wanna be there for it?
Its gonna be a simple lvl 26 VoG.

Hey, did you have a group, or would you like to join ours? We're starting in 4 and a half hours.

Not sure if you already got your sixth person, but I'm down to help if there's a spot open.

I'll let you know based on what EVA says. :p

lt519

Haven't been following the thread today, people starting to knock out Oryx on HM after the dust has settled or is it still just a wait another weak and gear up to 311+?

Zhalo supercell for Totems, warpriest and Golgoroth was pretty fun.

Touch of Malice for Daughters was awesome.

First time ToM ever and used it on Hard. Twas epic.

Deku Tree

Haven't been following the thread today, people starting to knock out Oryx on HM after the dust has settled or is it still just a wait another weak and gear up to 311+?

Seems like 313+ is more of a comfort zone, and 315+ is more ideal.

But pro mode teams with perfect execution are getting it done at 311+ and some even lower.

lt519

Seems like 313+ is more of a comfort zone, and 315+ is more ideal.

But pro mode teams with perfect execution are getting it done at 311+ and some even lower.

Cool, glad people will be there soon. I could go infusion crazy and get one guy up to 315 but I'd rather keep two at 312 and just wait a week. Working on getting my Warlock and artifact that is better than 268 haha. He has 311 gloves and a 316 mark but no 310 exotic or legedary artifact, so ass backwards.

Kyoufu

Pretty sure the exact same things were said when people were getting just energy or shards that they didn't need and couldn't use

Basically, Bungie had a whole year to get it right.

They didn't get it right.

What makes KF worse than VoG is the the 10 attack/defense range with each drop, so even if you do get something, it could turn out to be a lower level drop, basically making it worthless.

Navy Bean

Id legit be happy if you didn't get gear you got like 10 weapon parts and 5 coins

Mouldering Shards might be the single most useless and annoying economy piece of all time. Think about it, not only are they useless but they also take up a "reward" slot in the most difficult encounters in the game.

Twice I've spent 20 mouldering shards at Oryx in order to receive.....2 mouldering shards lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom