• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't. Everyone is up top on Sisters platform after the relic is grabbed. Everyone shoots the vessel. Stagger oryx then the ogres should be congregated to two spots. Everyone finishes off ogres two people detonated blights. They should be right on top of each other. After that relic guy jumps down and everyone follows for the immunity.

It seems more of a way for undergeared people to still kill oryx. Should work. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to. People on reddit have tried it and said it works fairly well.

So the said method worked.

Big thanks to Hoffelcopter for pointing out the alternate strategy.

Took us about an hour to get used to the new strategy but it turned out far safer and easier to kill Oryx hard than the normal strategy.

Wow that seems too good. It eliminates dealing with the Knights completely and also whether you can take down the ogres in time, which is what we're all having trouble with.
How do you survive when you're standing on your plate though?

Exactly. The hardest part for us at first was making sure that after we staggered oryx to time the orge kills and get in our blights but once we had that down it was simple.

Geist-

Now that I've beat HM, I'm thinking of finally getting around to leveling up my alt characters. Anyone use 3oCs with sub-40 characters? Viable way to farm exotics(sent straight to my 308 Warlock) while I level?

Sykane

Can anyone do me a huge favor and help me with the final mission for the Touch of Malice (fears embrace)? I'm on the final part with a buddy of mine, but we can really use a 3rd person to help us. I really don't want to have to drop out and do it another time, it should only take 5 minutes. I'm on PS4 and my name is wmc342

The new strategy is pretty much how the two-man Oryx went down. Stacking the ogres allows two people to detonate all four bombs. With no real downside. Bungie will add a Gatekeeper spawn to those pillars.

soultron

Banned
I'm new to Destiny as of like last week. Finished today's heroic mission (cabal ship on dreadnought) solo. Am I ready to go pro?

Having fun now that I hit 40 and can equip Legendary and Exotic items.

Code:
Hunter								

Primary	0.12	310	37.2		Helmet		0.1	305	30.5
Special	0.12	310	37.2		Gloves		0.1	294	29.4
Heavy	0.12	319	38.28		Chest		0.1	306	30.6
Ghost	0.08	317	25.36		Boots		0.1	317	31.7
					Class Item	0.08	306	24.48
					Artifact	0.08	310	24.8
Total	309.52

309 gloves would put me at 311. I'll pray for that during Hard Golgy next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom