• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can. I need to do it to complete the road to kings fall quest.

PSN the_id

Got ya on my PSN list already. I'll send ya an invite.

I'm in if you'll have a newb. Been up through war priest twice but that's it. And I suck at the ship to ship jump puzzle.

PSN: UnionCarbine
Warlock, 296

Not a problem!

PSN: earvcunanan

1. Me
2. Friend
3. the_id
4. UnionCarbine
5. A_ButtBaby

Gonna go grab a snack real quick. Need one more!

Wilde

Anyone willing to hop in quick and help us beat Daughter's on HM? Only need one, and we're just doing daughters.

Join ZW33.

noomi

Hard Mode #2 Cleared. I feel a little tired of Destint after all that, i think im going to sleep until Monday now.

Hard Mode #2 Cleared. I feel a little tired of Destint after all that, i think im going to sleep until Monday now.

8raQVJk.gif

Frenden

Banned
Is it 300 or 301 that things start decrypting on the higher tier? I can't remember and one of my characters is sitting right at 300 with some engrams collecting dust.

Completed normal mode earlier in the week on my alt, now just finished the totems on hard mode and I haven't gotten a single thing. Someone else in the group got two hard mode ghost shells, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LTWood12

Completed normal mode earlier in the week on my alt, now just finished the totems on hard mode and I haven't gotten a single thing. Someone else in the group got two hard mode ghost shells, though. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If they did indeed get 2 harrowed shells in one drop it would be the 1st time I'd heard of that happening.

Double-post scrubtacular

noomi

I tend to take breaks during the weekend - it's very much needed!

Im sitting here on the couch after hours and hours of raiding, finally able to relax.

Beer and pizza on the way, good way to end the day.

I feel ya.

At times it brought back feelings of hard crota all over again. Im really glad that our last run went so smoothly fig, thanks for running with us :)

RNG done shit all over me though.

Geist-

I've done the raid every week since it went live, and I still don't have arms or helm. Why doesn't RNGesus want me to have arms or helm? Why have you forsaken me?

At times it brought back feelings of hard crota all over again. Im really glad that our last run went so smoothly fig, thanks for running with us :)

RNG done shit all over me though.

Wouldn't have wanted to spend 6 hours wiping at Oryx with any other group. :p

RNG is cruel. I got really lucky on the Warlock run otherwise I'd still be scraping 310.

Got ya on my PSN list already. I'll send ya an invite.

Not a problem!

1. Me
2. Friend
3. the_id
4. UnionCarbine
5. A_ButtBaby

Gonna go grab a snack real quick. Need one more!
I'm in Pandora012

I'd like to try my alt that is 285, hopefully getting better armor during the raid. If it's not working I can switch to my main that is 302.

BahamutPT

Finally got a lucky drop with my Hunter. 320 Machine Gun from Warpriest. To balance it out, got 310 Boots from Golgoroth. And
absolutely nothing
from Daughters.

I've done the raid every week since it went live, and I still don't have arms or helm. Why doesn't RNGesus want me to have arms or helm? Why have you forsaken me?

Same. I've never gotten gloves or helms. Until today, I've never gotten a heavy either! Although I started week 1 TTK but ran it with alts.

I'm in Pandora012

I'd like to try my alt that is 285, hopefully getting better armor during the raid. If it's not working I can switch to my main that is 302.

1. Me
2. Friend
3. the_id
4. UnionCarbine
5. Pandora012

Gonna go grab a snack real quick. Need one more, someone backed out.

BahamutPT

Daughters seem to be quite stingy w/ drops.

Door Glyphs and Daughters are equally crappy IMO.
There are 2 Raid Items in each loot table. Ghost or Fusion Rifle + Class Item or Shotgun. Boss encounters (Warpriest, Golgoroth and Oryx) have at least 3 Raid Items each. And since they're boss encounters I guess the loot table may also favor a little bit more the items than the shards, but that's really just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom