• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzhex

Yep, I need it, sending you a FR.
No mic though, gf is sleeping.
Alright, you stick to killling adds/minotaurs. You need to keep the boss at 100% rage and you do that by killing adds and I'll focus on killing the boss. Invite a friend if you have one.

Owensboro

I just accepted someone's FR and forgot their name =X.

Two spots open on Nightfall, just join on me. Almost to the Flayers. PSN: OwensboroEsq

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for NF runs guys.

Jade Rabbit dupe but 310 for last NF. Now I can get my primary raid pulse to 310. Hard Mode ready.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
20 pages into the new thread already? Jeez. There has literally been no time to explain anything today, has there? Thread moving too fast.

MildSoss

You're still gonna farm it after that drop? Sounds about as good as could be reasonably expected. What would be the #1 God roll drop besides hand laid?

I might be up for a little Omni farming tonight if you need people. Not raiding until Friday so there's honestly nothing else to do this week. Already got the Nirwen's and a great roll Lymudia but Grasp sounds interesting. No Time seems like a legit PvP exotic although the exotic perk isn't as good as Red Death or Juju and the stability/range stats won't be as good as a God-roll legendary.
Honestly I wouldn't farm with this guy, me and predator farmed a couple of hours with him and had 5 grasps drop. All of them went to him. Just say no to omnigul farming with cuco.

catspit

Is it worth doing the strike(s) etc from the 2 DLC expansions .. or just pretty much don't do anything untill I can get The taken King pack? Just not sure what I can/should be doing to help my character in the meantime.. Doesent help most things are locked behind TTK wall.

X-Frame

Because you won't be able to consistently land headshots with a bumpy pulse. Yeah, of course it's doable, but highly unlikely. In approximations, I can hit about 90% of headshots with my 100% stability Hawksaw, while with Red Death that drops down to about 50%. Yeah sure Ive 2- shotted with the Red Death many times, but is not as frequent.

Yo Rube, what perks specifically does your Hawksaw have to get to 100% Stability?

I'm assuming maybe Perfect Balance and Hand-Laid Stock?

Nuszka

Decided to wait even longer for nightfalls.

If I can get to level 310+ from hard mode this Friday then the nightfalls rewards will potentially drop 320 or 330 light gear, I assume...

Think everyone did it, so deliberately are ignoring this post, hope the theory is right.
Not gonna play anymore tonight, need some good sleep. Thanks again for you know what. See ya around.

DarKshodaN

So excited to do the normal Raid for the first time on Friday/Saturday.

No Idea why i waited so long to do it, i was raid ready in the first week when the new dlc was out lol

Probably i jump Straight into the Hard Mode Raid after i finished the normal one, lightlevel 307 should be enough for it i guess?

SkylineRKR

NF rewards are a mixed bag. I got 310 TLW which was nice (will probably use it to infuse though) but my mates got 18 SC or something and 302 cloak. Other run was 287 Vanguard shell for one and tao hua sniper at 294.

Also found another Treads but worse roll than my old sadly.

My friend scored himself a 310 ghost from the nightfall...Lucky bastard

Got about 170 LM what should I get:

Red Death
Bad Juju
The Truth
Thunderlord

Have year 2 versions of everything else but these

Shito

Anyone doing Blood in the Garden? Mars, No Time To Explain.
PSN:Blitzhex
Well, there were far more adds in there than I first imagined, glad I got you guys to do this. ^^
Was fun though, no pressure to wipe or fail, it was a cool "die and get back to the chaos" mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom