• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

they said drops would be between 310-320

They stated it would be between 310-320. :D

No they said drops will be 310-320 from hard.

Soon everyone will be complaining about 310 boots :p

Yup, if you did the pvp part, you'll get the gun tomorrow.

Um: "King's Fall Hard Mode rewards will drop up to 320 Light"

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---10202015/en/News/News?aid=13775

Also, I know what they said last Thursday in the BWU. The same BWU also said KF will be 300-310 and now it's recommended 310 so there is that...

... Theoretically even if HM only drops 310-320 then you could get a NM 300 boots drop and your HM drop could be nothing... So there is that too.

So real talk-

Which one looks cooler?

JSg9SXl.png

RedFury

You're still gonna farm it after that drop? Sounds about as good as could be reasonably expected. What would be the #1 God roll drop besides hand laid?

I might be up for a little Omni farming tonight if you need people. Not raiding until Friday so there's honestly nothing else to do this week. Already got the Nirwen's and a great roll Lymudia but Grasp sounds interesting. No Time seems like a legit PvP exotic although the exotic perk isn't as good as Red Death or Juju and the stability/range stats won't be as good as a God-roll legendary.
Oh my, if you guys/gals are doing omnifarm I'm in. I want a good roll. Mine had every single reload perk you can think of on it.

Um: "King's Fall Hard Mode rewards will drop up to 320 Light"

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---10202015/en/News/News?aid=13775

Also, I know what they said last Thursday in the BWU. The same BWU also said KF will be 300-310 and now it's recommended 310 so there is that...

... Theoretically even if HM only drops 310-320 then you could get a NM 300 boots drop and your HM drop could be nothing... So there is that too.

so 45 people in the game are ready for the raid then :p

was normal mode recommended 300 light? if thats the bar I'm sure you can be under 310 and finish it

andycapps

Oh, i meant the King's Fall.

I figured that.

So how does one go about jumping into getting Vault of Glass or other raids done? Seems like everyone is already done with all those? How do I find other players that aren't leveled up enough that are wanting to do these other raids?

Extractor is the perk that extracts from blue engrams. Only on legendary ghosts. Never seen the speaker sell a legendary ghost.

Ah, I getcha. I had no idea you'd want more Helium, haha. I still have huge stacks of each from burning all my Vanguard/Crucible Marks before TTK, and Legendary Marks are already pretty useless for me if I needed to buy more.

Glimmer ghost perks could be nice for people that need weapon parts. Personally I don't imagine I'd care enough to keep switching ghosts around while playing strikes or whatever. Glimmer for Hive and Taken would be nice in the raid.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I have a 1000 yard stare with awesome perks but not RIDICULOUS.

What perks did he get?

My dream would be

SLR10, Quickdraw, hot swap and a fourth perk, dont really care what it is :)

I have that sniper on my warlock. My 4th perk is Army of One which I think works well for a sniper. It also has snapshot in case I want to use it instead of Quickdraw.

KodaRuss

Yep, got all of this on my first Oryx try ever.
When this happens, it's best to go back to orbit to reset the encounter.
The disappearing bombs is the most confusing shit ever... "Wait, where is my bomb!?" x 4

We did head back to orbit after that. It was pretty frustrating, had some new people to the fight and it was going well but we just could not overcome some of the random crap going on.

MrDaravon

^Taniks for sure. They're interesting but I don't really like how the flayer cloaks look. They're unique though, I'll give them that for sure.

First NF drop. A 294 shell. Really?

That's better than what two of my characters have lol. In ~8 raids I've only seen one ghost drop and it was 303 or 304.

Also I'm not going to be able to get on today, so I'm going to miss Paradox a second time and locked out of this content for even longer. Really fucking unhappy with how Bungie handles these types of unlocks, this is making my decision to take a break from the game even easier after my exotic sword/armsday stuff tomorrow. Having 300+ hours in TTK but not having access to content because there's one day I can't get on is ridiculous bullshit.

Deku Tree

Ah, I getcha. I had no idea you'd want more Helium, haha. I still have huge stacks of each from burning all my Vanguard/Crucible Marks before TTK, and Legendary Marks are already pretty useless for me if I needed to buy more.

Glimmer ghost perks could be nice for people that need weapon parts. Personally I don't imagine I'd care enough to keep switching ghosts around while playing strikes or whatever. Glimmer for Hive and Taken would be nice in the raid.

I collect glimmer to grind faction rep, and to buy armsday orders.

Glimmer > Heavy from Variks or Heavy from Gunsmith > Faction Rep

Not really something I care about too much, but I'd rather swap ghosts and pick up glimmer than not pick it up.

And I just want the Helium extractor for collection purposes. Don't need it at all. Don't need legendary marks at all anymore either.

darknil

Glimmer ghosts are very nice, got 10k of glimmer just by playing the raid with a taken glimmer ghost (kingslayer)

Bungieeeee, we need more weapon parts!

neoism

xH5gwbi.png

awesome raid thanks too

biggy70686
bitofadrizzle
jinjoNL
Inco
Mr-Stephen

great fun guys..
will def do hard raid with you guys...

and i didnt get boned this raid

got
305 gauntles
307 boots
305 scout
300 fushion
and 310 jade rabbit...

aw yiss.

I figured that.

So how does one go about jumping into getting Vault of Glass or other raids done? Seems like everyone is already done with all those? How do I find other players that aren't leveled up enough that are wanting to do these other raids?

Just post around here. Make a list of 6 and mention which raid you want to run. If the thread is moving too fast and you don't get many responses then feel free to keep posting. Sometimes it takes a little perseverance.

Basically everyone is over-leveled for VoG these days, don't have to worry about that. Anyone that's high 280's-290+ Light can jump into normal King's Fall. Lots of people are doing Atheon today just for the exotic weapon, so today would be your best chance to find a VoG group. Starting Friday requirements will be much steeper for Hard King's Fall (310+ Light) but I assume people will still be running normal.

First NF drop. A 294 shell. Really?

lol I got exactly the same thing. Hopefully someone else in your group didn't get a 310 ghost just to salt the wound ;)

LiK

Just post around here. Make a list of 6 and mention which raid you want to run. If the thread is moving too fast and you don't get many responses then feel free to keep posting. Sometimes it takes a little perseverance.

Basically everyone is over-leveled for VoG these days, don't have to worry about that. Anyone that's high 280's-290+ Light can jump into normal King's Fall. Lots of people are doing Atheon today just for the exotic weapon, so today would be your best chance to find a VoG group. Starting Friday requirements will be much steeper for Hard King's Fall (310+ Light) but I assume people will still be running normal.

lol I got exactly the same thing. Hopefully someone else in your group didn't get a 310 ghost just to salt the wound ;)

Help me kill Atheon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom