• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the HM Oryx kill as a 309 Light level, got a 320 chest armor..put it on and I am still a 309 Light Level. Welp guess I shouldnt complain that much.

Thanks for the run and GG

k1t4j

Got the HM Oryx kill as a 309 Light level, got a 320 chest armor..put it on and I am still a 309 Light Level. Welp guess I shouldnt complain that much.

Thanks for the run and GG

Thanks Iraw and Jigs and Magic and crew HM Oryx is Down, got fuck all for my troubles :D

but HE'S FUCKING DEAD

PS: fuck you Oryx

Dreez

Wooohooooo finally killed Warpriest on the 3rd try this morning. Last night got in 2 groups and we couldn't kill him. Got a 317 rocket launcher, huge upgrade from my 295 smolder :]

Kyoufu

Totally agree w what you're saying about the current problems easily 2-cycling it. But it needs a more fundamental revision than starting w all powers and taking them away. Even something basic like HP threshold triggers that deactivate the brand would work (but feel cheap).

This would be the worst thing. It'd turn the encounter into what we hate, where we can't make it go faster through skill. :p

Ardenyal

I hit 290 light level and now I'm wondering what my options are to get that final push towards being normal raid ready. Just go on a heroic strike playlist binge?

Thanks Iraw and Jigs and Magic and crew HM Oryx is Down, got fuck all for my troubles :D

but HE'S FUCKING DEAD

PS: fuck you Oryx

Thank you!
Thank you guys for dealing with me remember the ship can run you over :p The ship was the main killer for me when I first did normal Oryx...and finding out those knight will murder you as well haha

Oh. Guess it's the good old Destiny community being itself with "300+ only!"

Zhalo supercell 290
1000 yard stare 292
Diluvian 10/4X 281
Assuming outside of GAF? You can prob run it as a ~280 IMO as long as the team know whats up.

LiK

since i'm taking a break, i decided to do my usual purge. nothing personal. will always add people back if i play with them again.

todd360

since i'm taking a break, i decided to do my usual purge. nothing personal. will always add people back if i play with them again.

I gave up. I always seem to end up playing with people again and its amnoying having to add everyone back. Plus its useful now.

Step 1: log in
Step 2: look for someone playing daily story
Step 3: profit

todd360

Play asia has the new dual shock 4 colors up for preorder. Must resist steel black. Must resist. I don't need it. I don't need it. I definitely don't need it.

k1t4j

Halo 5 next week. Be ready :3

You getting Halo 5?

I'm getting Halo 5.

Did we just become best friends?

On a more serious note, if anyone from here is getting that game wants some friends for some delicious Co-op story I am up for it :D

By the way i forgot to mention what I got from the 4 hours I spent to kill HM Oryx. So here goes:

310 sniper
309 helmet
309 Chest
2 shards

in short I'll still be 309 for Hm next week :( fml

LTWood12

Imagine if cursed thrall runners came out in the warpriest fight when the brand was up instead of acolytes and taken.

That's actually a really great idea. Then it totally makes it a risk reward scenario of "how close do I let these guys get without killing us?"

You getting Halo 5?

I'm getting Halo 5.

Did we just become best friends?

On a more serious note, if anyone from here is getting that game wants some friends for some delicious Co-op story I am up for it :D

By the way i forgot to mention what I got from the 4 hours I spent to kill HM Oryx. So here goes:

310 sniper
309 helmet
309 Chest
2 shards

in short I'll still be 309 for Hm next week :( fml
Xbone GT is the same as my gaf name

Need two for HARD raid starting at Totems...

Probably wont get through the full raid as we're all low 300s but if you're up for taking it as far as we can... jump aboard!

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Spent all day yesterday on my Touch Of Malice quest, 7 Fragments left, now I'm sleep deprived at work. The struggle is real.

Clearly I'm missing something. How does taking away the bosses abilities with each obelisk destroyed extend the cight at all? That doesn't change the length of the burn phase or the dps of the players, which is how the raid group 2 cycles him.

I dunno if youre being obtuse.

Tell me, right now which one would be harder:
Warpriest starting with all 3 abilities, losing them progressively

Warpriest starting with no abilities, and losing 60-70% of his health in one cycle because he has the same health as normal mode.

Because right now the 2nd example is happening. At the most youll see him with one of his new abilities, because if done correctly he will die the 2nd cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom