• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
New stuff at the tower.

ncsqzu.jpg

noomi

Quoting my post from earlier, because I have a decent video of it now and there seems to be some interest in this.

Here's the strat my team uses:

- 2 floaters (one dedicated, one from the un-needed platform)
- Main floater is a Titan that pops Blessing on the Daughter platform. (if we have 2 titans, one will run up and also pop Weapons)
- Floaters wreck the Ogres with the touch of malice last round, popping in and out of Blessing, they also help with Knights if needed.
- Platform Guardians only need to worry about the Knight that spawns opposite of them.
- Relic runner slams the Vessel, and everyone goes to the center to clear some adds.
- DPS on Oryx, bombs, circles
- Rinse and repeat.

We're able to get Oryx on the 1st try now, must have ran the raid 5 times since Friday :p

Here is the video from JustGotWicked's perspective, he is one of the Guardians on the relic platforms, but at one point you can see him hop up to Daughter Platform (3rd & 4th cycle) to help the down the Ogres and help with the knights.

Keep in mind this is when most of us were still learning this strategy and just starting to perfect it. Hope this helps :)

http://www.twitch.tv/jgw_/v/22539732

Hey the outfitter has 2 classified items when I look at her inventory on the bungie app. Can anyone tell me what they are? I'm not by my console.

Oh Halloween stuff. Nice.

noomi

Noomi's avatar looks like a pirate now :)

Damn it, Due already pointed it out...

Also, Noomi is now a pirate in that list.

YAARRRRGHHHHH

Would noomi and co./others be willing to go into the raid later today, after 6pm est, to show off their strategy? I really want to see it in action now.

Hey, sorry. Just saw this post now, not sure how much time I'll have tonight and I know some of my crew are getting ready for halo, so we might not be around tonight, if you do see me online though shoot me a message :)

Strider

An event just in time for Halo 5 >.>

Yea I'm gonna miss it unfortunately bc Halo is all I'm playing for a bit :p

I hope that the new emotes and dances aren't limited time in the event that I do want it when I start playing Destiny again :p Haven't bought anything yet

FStop7

Banned
Unrelated... this is the old Warner Brothers logo from the 70s and early 80s:

hqdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure if we dig deep enough into the grimoire we can prove that New Monarchy was formed by the descendants of Warner Bros. executives after the collapse. Read my newsletter.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
2 classified items by Eva and 6 from Tess. Dis gunna be good.

BTW anyone want want to quickly kill Skolas in POE? Need 1 more person.

spyder_ur

I would almost 100% be down to buy a dance if you could link it to a button and have another for grieve, boo-yah, etc. The fact that they brought in this new pricing model and didn't include that as a key component is baffling to me.

PuMa

I would almost 100% be down to buy a dance if you could link it to a button and have another for grieve, boo-yah, etc. The fact that they brought in this new pricing model and didn't include that as a key component is baffling to me.

Yeah, you should really be able to customize your D-pad options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom