• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
lGkUyj3IrEcvu.gif

ehQrRjwIBli4o.gif

FtePN4hF4zUIM.gif

Now you're speaking my language. That would get me to consider buying some silver. That and wrestling emotes...Luke pls don't

Owensboro

Oh whats the best farm method for bags?
Awoken hive?

This needs to be answered now. Can you fill multiple bags at once, or do you have to do them one at a time?

If it's the former.....oh man, who's in for a Gatekeeper farm? (Someone has to have a checkpoint.....right?)

I can't freaking wait to get home.

Namikaze1

This needs to be answered now. Can you fill multiple bags at once, or do you have to do them one at a time?

If it's the former.....oh man, who's in for a Gatekeeper farm? (Someone has to have a checkpoint.....right?)

I can't freaking wait to get home.
Only one bag at a time sadly. You'll have to go back to Eva to get a new empty bag.

Future

Cool idea... and i can appreciate it's not the "core-team" working on this... (and i'm sure you knew where this one was headed) BUT... i would have much rather this effort/time been spent with balancing issues, bugs and more playable content.

I have he opposite opinion. You need stuff like this to show users this is a living game that will have unexpected events. Now for sure people will be booting up destiny Christmas Day in addition to whatever other games they buy for the holidays.

Bugs will get fixed. They fix a few every other week or so. But the community needs to see this effort put in

Ha, yeah it's been pretty frustrating during TTK if you work normal hours on the East Coast, or anywhere in the US I guess. Would be really nice if some of this happened at any time where I could see it immediately, but I'm sure they have good reasons for unwrapping it the way they are doing.

Yeah, I can't imagine what its like for people with kids that then have to come home from work and deal with RL stuff before they can even get to Destiny. At least I'm not in that category (yet).

The Zombie, Monster and Boo emotes will no longer be for sale after the event expires. So if you want that thriller dance, get it before Nov 9th.

SheHateMe

Have I told you guys how much I LOVE being stuck at work when this type of stuff drops. Just full of JOY right now.

My thoughts right now.

My wallet jumped out of my pants and tried to hump the screen when the Thriller gif came up. I think it's trying to tell me something; what, I don't know.

I wonder what use that 'Tiny Box of Raisins' has. It's listed under consumables, but you can't actually consume it. Only discard.
It's just a joke I assume. When I went trick or treating in my neighborhood as a kid there was one house that every year refused to give kids candy, and would give out boxes of raisins (or worse, a handful of popcorn wrapped in a paper napkin). Those raisins usually ended up in the trash.

Seems this is quite universal to the trick or treating experience.

LiK

Q: Why can't I purchase the Zombie Dance Emote on my PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360?
A: Unfortunately, this Emote is unavailable on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles.

Confirmed that last gen holding back emotes.

too much processing power for that dance

void666

Banned
After the festival is over

Festival of the Lost Emotes and Treasures of the Lost will no longer be available for purchase at the Eververse Trading Co.

Be warned.

And lol at zombie dance not being available for PS360. Too much awesomeness for the old gen.

Love the idea that far into the distant future, beyond the golden age and into the collapse, MJ is still the King of Pop. Guardians are still watching his videos, listening to his music, and even learning his dances.

Yeah, that's the point, you don't get more legendary masks without paying money. It's not a drop from the free bags you get from collecting candy.

I believe glue can drop when you buy the mystery bags for 4 scraps of paper from Eva. So 4 dismantled rares should give you one glue essentially.

E92 M3

I hope the Live Team brings us a bigger vault. This game punishes collectors of weapons. Or give us a raid vendor with collections.

Silvard

I believe glue can drop when you buy the mystery bags for 4 scraps of paper from Eva. So 4 dismantled rares should give you one glue essentially.

In that case never mind, I thought you got another mask for the 4 scraps, not more than that.

Edit: I was right. The only way to get glue is to buy treasure chests with silver. The bags you buy with scraps only come with rare masks, and the ones you get from candy can't drop glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom