• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

They 100% need a raid kiosk and they should put it in the Reef to make that place feel a little alive again.

The reef is depressing, I'd rather have them in the tower lol.

100 silver per slot.

I'd probably buy more vault space...

Bungie just needs to make something like Bungie Pro. I'll pay 7 bucks a month for extra luxuries in Destiny. Casual players don't have to buy it.

The game basically just needs kiosks for everything at this point. I'd buy some silver for that.

Yes, too much shit to collect and not enough space.

Ozone

Are there any legendary-only masks? Or do all of them (except the one you first get) start out as rare and you glue them?

DNAbro

CSRAda8UkAEgIKs.jpg:large

I'm laughing so much.

Assuming Helmets have an even shot at dropping as everything else, for getting all 9 pieces of gear drop at 320
It'd take 1 over (4.5/99) ^ 9 = 1.2072692e+12 raid attempts which is about 1,207,268,200,000 attempts. Hahaha this is also assuming everything can drop once.

Kyne

Sure, it'll be about 20 minutes before we actually start though. Waiting on another member to get back.

When you have time can you link the HM strat you're referring to?

I haven't been able to keep up and I'd like to not fall behind when being considered for HM.

Frenden

Banned
I have a shit ton of masks and want/need the Cryptarch. Bought all the dances too. Bungie got me. They got me.

Skull/Ghost Rider is best mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom