• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triplewreck is salty and wrong

I hate this pulse rifle meta

i miss my hand cannons

trying to embrace the pulse though.. bought IB pulse and Hawksaw vendor

might have to get the villainy too just for kicks

also need to get that Omnigul one and still missing the Raid

give me all the pulses

Namikaze1

Well I never got the all three ghosts only 2 and the faction rep quest popped up.
The Cult Ghost is the only thing needed to advance the quest. The other 3 just activates the Vex Portal (and gives you more grimoire).

Since you got the Cult Ghost when we glitched into the area that day a few weeks back, you already completed half of the first step. All you had to do next was hand in the ghost and wait which you did.

The Cult Ghost is the only thing needed to advance the quest. The other 3 just activates the Vex Portal (and gives you more grimoire).

Since you got the Cult Ghost when we glitched into the area that day a few weeks back, you already completed half of the first step. All you had to do next was hand in the ghost and wait which you did.
Fuck the rules I got glitches 😎

Owensboro

Looking for 1 more for an Aethon kill! Have the checkpoint. PSN: OwensboroEsq

1. OwensboroEsq
2. Hoboceratops
3. rasengan1337
4. constrictor26
5. dorssom

This might be the strangest farming request I've ever read, lol. Aren't all the blueprint ones brown Year 1 ships?

Easiest way would be to use the PSN change date trick then find a chest or two near a zone transition. Use in zone in/out exploit to farm the chest(s) infinitely until you get some blueprints. Personally that sounds terrible and I'd just grab chests whenever I saw them during normal Patrol stuff but it's your call :p

Haha. Yeah, they're all Year 1 ships. I've been using the same ship for awhile now, and I'm kind of tired it and wanted something until I get the New Monarchy ship. Honestly, though, it sounds like a bit more trouble that I'm willing to go through. Thanks, though!

Namikaze1

Any kind souls that can carry me through the Daily and get all of the ghosts? I wasn't going to get on today because I'm super sick and tired but the PS4 just become available so I'd like to go ahead and knock it out, especially since I missed Paradox last time around. I only remember where the first ghost is from the videos I watched last time, don't remember any of the other ones or the mission really beyond that.

Correct.
Still need someone for Daily? I can help you and one more gaffer who needs the Cult Ghost out.

Tecnniqe

Banned
CRzImfcWoAAEjnj.png:large

MrDaravon

Still need someone for Daily? I can help you and one more gaffer who needs the Cult Ghost out.

Yeah I just finally got out, had to get the patch and everything. I'd like to get all of the grimoire ghosts as well though if you don't mind. Give me 1 minute, our cats just went into epic fight mode for some reason though

Namikaze1

Yeah I just finally got out, had to get the patch and everything. I'd like to get all of the grimoire ghosts as well though if you don't mind. Give me 1 minute, our cats just went into epic fight mode for some reason though
Yeah, sure.

Anyone else needs to get the Cult Ghost? Doing this one last thing for the day.

Is Omnigul farming still a thing? Per suggestion, I was finding it to be a decent provider of armor mats.

Checked through this thread and haven't seen an out and out answer.

maomaoIYP

As someone who has been using PRs for the entirety of my destiny career since day 1, those perks look awfully mediocre. I'll stick to Nirwen's.

JHall

The NTTE shoots and feels just like the Stranger's rifle. It's not OP, it falls into the medium RoF, decent impact range of pulse rifles. Triplewreck is salty because he farmed for the Grasp of Malok for nearly 24 straight hours only to realize that gun is average.

Ozone

Trying to get the ghosts in the daily. The room with infinite Taken is kicking my ass solo. Anyone want to help?

ID: Ozone31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom