• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

We're at Oryx on HM and our 6th's internet went out. Anyone experienced who can get us over the edge before reset? We got it down pretty well.

ID: Ozone31

I started downloading like 5 hours ago, I'm probably at 25% right now. Life is pain.

I'm at 12 hours here. First time the Xbox has been reasonable for me. It took well over 24 hours to download MCC. Download times on the xbox can be really strange. TTK took nearly 12 hours I believe.

GutZ31

I'm at 12 hours here. First time the Xbox has been reasonable for me. It took well over 24 hours to download MCC. Download times on the xbox can be really strange. TTK took nearly 12 hours I believe.

And people are complaining about 3 hour downloads on PS4?

The world is backwards.

And people are complaining about 3 hour downloads on PS4?

The world is backwards.

Owned a PS3,360 and Wii last gen. This gen I don't get to play as much. My favorite current franchise is Halo and Destiny was going to be multi-plat so the Xbox was a no-brainer for me.

I've been on and off bad college internet. At home I get speeds around 40 Mb/s down and system updates and game patches will take ages to download. I once had to wait 45 minutes to download a 1700 Mb patch. The Xbox UI is terrible. The whole console was a botched Windows 8 frankenstein monster.

Need 4 for a quick Hard mode KF before reset. Going through either Golgi or Daughters depending on our speed.
1. Slammin_hammon
2. Terrordactyl

GutZ31

It really is backwards. My PS4 will download things in a jiffy and....the Xbox is opposite. Last gen it was the opposite.

THE WORLD IS FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN
I was pretty pleased with 360's overall performance last gen.

Owned a PS3,360 and Wii last gen. This gen I don't get to play as much. My favorite current franchise is Halo and Destiny was going to be multi-plat so the Xbox was a no-brainer for me.

I've been on and off bad college internet. At home I get speeds around 40 Mb/s down and system updates and game patches will take ages to download. I once had to wait 45 minutes to download a 1700 Mb patch. The Xbox UI is terrible. The whole console was a botched Windows 8 frankenstein monster.
My friends have been trying to get me to pick a Xbox One up for the past year, and Halo was going to be the deciding factor for me. So far, I am still leaning towards not picking one up.
Will see after everyone has their hands on it.
People on Gaf complaining about <anything> shouldn't be a surprise to anyone :lol
GAF is good at many things. Complaining being one of them.

Here's an odd one:

I have an Australian PS4 with a US PSN account. If I was to buy a boxed copy of Destiny TTK in Australia, would I be able to play it online using my US PSN account?

I know that TTK expansion is just a code. Could I activate it on my AUS account and play online using by US account? I'm confused...

Here's an odd one:

I have an Australian PS4 with a US PSN account. If I was to buy a boxed copy of Destiny TTK in Australia, would I be able to play it online using my US PSN account?

I know that TTK expansion is just a code. Could I activate it on my AUS account and play online using by US account? I'm confused...

Should work. My nephew plays on my US account whenever he comes around. Might have to make the AU account the main one though, not 100% sure how that works

Schwabe

Happy Halloween DGAF!

30NbITl.gif

Zocano

Welp.

I spent $20. I have every mask as legendary now. Worth it. Don't care for the dances (honestly like the 2 exo dances the most)

Worth it

Not really

Or is it?

Welp.

I spent $20. I have every mask as legendary now. Worth it. Don't care for the dances (honestly like the 2 exo dances the most)

Worth it

Not really

Or is it?

I am a bad bad man. Since silver came out I have bought 4000. Currently have all masks except the tiger and atheon. Not buying any more packages till end of this event! Gonna RNG the rest

Ozone

INTENSE HM Crota kill! That last run was absolutely perfect.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with it. This community rocks. :)

NeoRausch

I need to do a calcified fragment run and I know that there area few sites that track that stuff for you.
Problem is though: they track it for my whole account and not for each character...

I'd there anyway to see which fragments I'm missing with a certain character?

Here's an odd one:

You can play it on your US account as long as you're doing it on your "Primary PS4", but you'll need to activate any DLC codes on the account where it was bought, so in this case an Australian account. And if you use your US account, you can't buy any silver.

I need to do a calcified fragment run and I know that there area few sites that track that stuff for you.
Problem is though: they track it for my whole account and not for each character...

I'd there anyway to see which fragments I'm missing with a certain character?

If you select the Dreadnaught, it will show you X /50 calcified fragment on that character. That is the only way I know atleast indicating which calcified fragments you already have per character.

Beside backtracking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom