• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Lemme know if wanna do some strikes or PVP for candy this week. Our white whales will be ours!

I'm game tomorrow. I ground a few patrol-derived bags of candy while Vita-ing and watching TV tonight. So, worst case, I can do some of that. I'm going to be on tomorrow afternoon I hope. Maybe earlier depending on the Sony/Giant Bomb stream schedule.

Killing stuff. Majors seem to be worth more. Exclusion zone might be an efficient method if you can stand the monotony. I'll probably just do it during strikes and bounties.

Cool, thank you. Been running the weekly crucible so far but was wondering if there was a more efficient way. Might start patrolling and doing a candy + sword materials search. Two birds on stone and all that.

LTWood12

Never died that many times before. Apologies. Thank you for the run team.

Pretty frustrating. The first few times I ran the relic I was arriving before the knight with no problem (without the raid gear boot boost.) Then I start falling from the sky because my boost drops. Then I fly off the level because my boost stays on -_-

Got my first helm for my Titan. Nice.

Dude no worries! Had a hell of a time. Thanks to everyone for the fun run!

Trying to get sword kills for the mask chest. Every game is with try hard with Y1 items, shotguns, her Benevolences, hopscotch, and messenger. Still managed to get 3 of 5 in the first game.

Frenden

Banned
Trying to get sword kills for the mask chest. Every game is with try hard with Y1 items, shotguns, her Benevolences, hopscotch, and messenger. Still managed to get 3 of 5 in the first game.

Earlier this AM was matches chock full of Crotas and Engrams running around with swords. It was pretty great.

Ryck

Thanks guys for that hard mode run. Really clutch job after I died to that last shade. Glad I didn't ruin that run.

Geist-

Got a perfectly rolled Choleric Dragon (Tripod/Javelin/G&H) and I was wondering, should I replace my Suros JLB-47 (Heavy Payload/Javelin/G&H) with it?

I like the JLB because it has almost maxed out blast radius and velocity, but the lack of ammo is a pretty big downside.

This is mainly for Crucible btw...

Weapon Stats for reference (not the weapons I have in my inventory)
tumblr_nv13esFAIM1u6k7xlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nv13jxP5GH1u6k7xlo1_1280.jpg

ccking

Neo Member
Hello GAF,

I'm a long time lurker of this forum. Recently I've been working nightshifts so I've relied on randoms for help in the raid on hard. I managed to make it to Oryx but it has been really hard to find a random group that is committed to finishing it. I'm a 310 titan with a 310 ToM and I'm still fairly new to this raid. Decided to give this community a shot seeing as there's nothing else I can do before reset. Please GAF, help me!

Yours truly,
CCKing

Frenden

Banned
Got a perfectly rolled Choleric Dragon (Tripod/Javelin/G&H) and I was wondering, should I replace my Suros JLB-47 (Heavy Payload/Javelin/G&H) with it?

I like the JLB because it has almost maxed out blast radius and velocity, but the lack of ammo is a pretty big downside.

This is mainly for Crucible btw...

Weapon Stats for reference (not the weapons I have in my inventory)
tumblr_nv13esFAIM1u6k7xlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nv13jxP5GH1u6k7xlo1_1280.jpg

I have pretty god-ish rolls of both. The Choleric Dragon's projectile speed is sooooo slow as to render it not as competitive for PvP.

It's still a good launcher with the right rolls, but the archetype has issues.

NastyBook

Hello GAF,

I'm a long time lurker of this forum. Recently I've been working nightshifts so I've relied on randoms for help in the raid on hard. I managed to make it to Oryx but it has been really hard to find a random group that is committed to finishing it. I'm a 310 titan with a 310 ToM and I'm still fairly new to this raid. Decided to give this community a shot seeing as there's nothing else I can do before reset. Please GAF, help me!

Yours truly,
CCKing
The reset comes tomorrow. There will still be ppl trying to get that last Oryx kill in tonight. Keep watching the thread for an opening.

j_rocca42

Hello GAF,

Yours truly,
CCKing

We need two more at golgoroth if you're interested?

Also, welcome to Dgaf!

j_rocca42

Hello GAF,

Yours truly,
CCKing
Psn?

coy

Hello GAF,

Yours truly,
CCKing
Welcome! Glad to see you already got a response. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you've lurked long enough, I'm sure you know how helpful this community can be.

sephi22

306/306/307 Titan/Hunter/Warlock here. I haven't touched HM raid yet but now I'm getting the urge to run it at least once before reset for some free loot. I'm well versed in NM but don't know much about HM yet.

If anyone is looking for a 6th for a early or fresh HM KF let me know. Otherwise I don't mind starting one myself, if we can get 5 more interested parties.

Fresh HM KF pre-reset:
1. PSN: sephi22
2. ??
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom