• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess I'll start a list for a last minute NM KF run if anyone's interested. Would like to get as far as possible with my alt

1. thebigmanjosh (PSN: joshcbrugby)
2. friend
3. Stantron
4. you?
5. you
6. you

darthbob

Oryx + Jackolyte

CSS7rONUEAADW4Y.jpg

That's pretty good too!

Destiny |OT36| Cryptarch: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Destiny |OT36| I shall take. Take... take everything...

I can't be the only one thinking of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask right now can I?
Man still hits home.
Child on the Moon: The right thing... what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?

Geist-

I have pretty god-ish rolls of both. The Choleric Dragon's projectile speed is sooooo slow as to render it not as competitive for PvP.

It's still a good launcher with the right rolls, but the archetype has issues.
Thanks for the input. Hmmm. I guess I'll try it out for a few rounds, see if I can get past the low velocity to make use of the godly roll. If I can't I'll stick with my trusty JLB, low ammo and all.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks for the input. Hmmm. I guess I'll try it out for a few rounds, see if I can get past the low velocity to make use of the godly roll. If I can't I'll stick with my trusty JLB, low ammo and all.

For sure. It's worth keeping, but it'd be harder call to say which one to infuse.

Toki767

Collecting these calcified fragments just to get the Touch of Malice is such a chore. It sucks that that's pretty much the only useful raid weapon.

sensui-tomo

some guys let me join them in hard mode, was able to get a nice 320 boot for my drop from gor(whatever his name is), sisters dropped nothing. rose my light level by 2, so now i'm at 303.

GhaleonEB

So this Festival of the Lost is a lot of fun. Just silly, goofy fun that has me chasing hats with a grin on my face. Very well designed - the chase is to get masks via a loop (fill the bag, redeem it, repeat), run quests with them, and make them legendary to keep'em (though that seems to cost $ if you want a collection). The need to wear them in the wild meant every activity was filled with Halloween silliness. Good stuff and more fun than I thought it would be on paper.

It also got me in the Crucible for the daily (wearing an uncommon engram helmet), for like, my 6th or 7th game of PvP so far. I did okay, but then had two spectacular moments of stupidity which I left in this clip - followed by a bit of redemption. We were behind the entire game, only to bag the only dunk of the match with a few seconds to go. First game to end with a feeling of triumph - felt so good.

Hello GAF,

I'm a long time lurker of this forum. Recently I've been working nightshifts so I've relied on randoms for help in the raid on hard. I managed to make it to Oryx but it has been really hard to find a random group that is committed to finishing it. I'm a 310 titan with a 310 ToM and I'm still fairly new to this raid. Decided to give this community a shot seeing as there's nothing else I can do before reset. Please GAF, help me!

Yours truly,
CCKing
Hey welcome. Would love to help out but currently about to start my 3rd oryx kill of the night..maybe I will catch you next week, good luck and welcome

some guys let me join them in hard mode, was able to get a nice 320 boot for my drop from gor(whatever his name is), sisters dropped nothing. rose my light level by 2, so now i'm at 303.
Getting a 320 was worth not geting anything else. Getting the max number is difficult.

Got myself a 320 sniper oorah!

I could be playing halo right now

but it's taking years to download

I bought the shiny guardian edition too

._. It's ok though everyone downloading the game is having this issue.. My pain is shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom