• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Last chance before reset to do the Nightfall, I have 2 spots open and I'm already hafway done.

PSN: Kurt-Niisan

Send help plz! ;_;

SPCTRE

RAISINS ON THE SURFACE OF MY MINNNDDD
dad.gif

NeoRausch

If you select the Dreadnaught, it will show you X /50 calcified fragment on that character. That is the only way I know atleast indicating which calcified fragments you already have per character.

Beside backtracking...
Sigh... I guess I got some time to spend on Saturday. Thanks iRAW!

Truant

Guys, if you put the box of raisins on the same shelf as Star Wars and LOTR your Sleeper Simulant will get the MIDNIGHT EXIGENT perk unlocked.

It's actually embarrassing that a 1000 yard stare has better base stats than a Harrowed Defiance.

Bungie should be embarrassed by the raid weapons in general, the HMG and the pulse (still hasn't dropped for me) are the only things worth having, the HM versions are doubly so adding "Harrowed" to the front of the name and changing the colours is incredibly lazy

Whilst I'm moaning, where are my Yr2 Bones? I can't be the only one who struggles on Oryx with the jumps, higher jump barely makes it from lower platform to the sisters one, switch to triple to make that easier then you struggle to make getting up to sisters if you happen to be the floater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom