• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

I (sephi22) and a friend (sunny_saad) are still on standby for a HM KF. We'd be joining GlamFM if he comes online soon but we'll join another group if anyone's looking for 2

People don't have the strat down, and I've been banging my head against the wall with 90% of randoms who aren't part of my group for the last 48 hours or so. Would rather actually get something in the Raid done.

Saw this vid and honestly this strategy seems to be the easiest for hard Oryx granted all need to use touch of malice mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lXte8VD9c8

Dunno just hope it can help you guys as ive yet to even kill normal oryx yet.

I guess a benefit of not playing for 3 weeks is that all the bugs and loot table issues will be sorted out by the time I get back, making my levelling flawless and easy.

Who am I kidding ;_;

Bogeypop

Saw this vid and honestly this strategy seems to be the easiest for hard Oryx granted all need to use touch of malice mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lXte8VD9c8

Dunno just hope it can help you guys as ive yet to even kill normal oryx yet.

I have killed Oryx HM 3 times with this strategy already. I'm just saying the effort it took to accomplish that wasn't worth it. I even did it as low as LL 304. I sat for hours frustrated as I watched people make the silliest of mistakes while I was playing the squishiest classes at the lowest light possible and hardly messing up. Yes, the strategy is simple, but when people die to the dumbest things like the "running-around-phase", random Ogre blasts, or a pair of Titans aren't communicating when to switch off putting up Blessing of Light you won't get the kill.

Deku Tree

I have killed Oryx HM 3 times with this strategy already. I'm just saying the effort it took to accomplish that wasn't worth it. I even did it as low as LL 304. I sat for hours frustrated as I watched people make the silliest of mistakes while I was playing the squishiest classes at the lowest light possible and hardly messing up. Yes, the strategy is simple, but when people die to the dumbest things like the "running-around-phase", random Ogre blasts, or a pair of Titans aren't communicating when to switch off putting up Blessing of Light you won't get the kill.

If your squishy low level then sometimes you die during the running around phase if the Knights both decide to Aggro on you.

If your running up and down the middle isle, I haven't figured out how to avoid that... Even running full speed to avoid bombs I've been perfectly team shot by the Knights a few times... Wish I knew how to avoid it 100% of the time.

I've also been kneeling at the back of the platform doing nothing and an Ogre decided to Aggro on me and nothing that I could do to avoid it if I wanted to stay on the platform to avoid a wipe. I think if the floaters were shooting at the ogre then he would stop his Agro on me but they weren't.

Wilde

Even though I got nothing from Totems and Warpriest (working as intended...) I just hit 315 on my Hunter thanks to a chest drop from Oryx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom