• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1t4j

I just noticed I wiped more times at HM totems (x2) than at HM Oryx ( 0 ) today.

The loot was shit though :D

Thanks for the run Sentinel, Jigs and crew.

HALO 5 NOW GAISES

Klyka

Banned
I still really enjoy the game but I feel I'll be taking a bit of a casual break from it.

I don't really have a desire to do HM KF cause I've seen the new "mechanics" and they don't really make me go "oh oh I want to play that".

I could level my titan and my warlock, which I might do every other day and i'll try to get some masks from the event (which is really fun, kudos to Bungie for the great surprise!), but I feel it'll be a couple weeks before I fully get into Destiny again :)

Hope you guys don't forget me, I'll still be in this thread :D

Truant

Should I dismantle my Fabian to infuse my Boolean? I never use autos since I don't have a Supercell, anyway. I need shards!

Namikaze1

The 317 Ghost and 315 Warlock chest are the only good drops I got today in two incomplete raids. Got jackshit from Totems and Warpriest on my Warlock. Hunter got a shitty 311 FR and a 313 shotgun that will be infused into my legendary sniper later. Golgoroth gave her just NM stuff.

Totems: 317 Ghost and 311 Fusion Rifle (Hunter), Nothing (Warlock)
Warpriest: 313 Shotgun (Hunter), Nothing (Warlock)
Golgoroth: Nothing (Hunter), 315 Chest (Warlock)
Daughters: 311 Cloak (Hunter) (already have a 313 cloak), Nothing (Warlock)

Can't fucking wait for Fallout to take a long break from this.

I agree, having nothing as a boss drop is horse shit. Also, I am convinced that not doing normal before has a chance to glitch the drops. I know many here say it doesn't, but there is something going.

Most importantly, no there should ALWAYS be a reward.

Man, I probably wasted money buying Halo 5 lol.
I'm glad I held off after reading just how short the campaign is. I buy the games for the campaign. Never got into Halo multiplayer.

Plus I don't have Live. :p

I still really enjoy the game but I feel I'll be taking a bit of a casual break from it.

I don't really have a desire to do HM KF cause I've seen the new "mechanics" and they don't really make me go "oh oh I want to play that".

I could level my titan and my warlock, which I might do every other day and i'll try to get some masks from the event (which is really fun, kudos to Bungie for the great surprise!), but I feel it'll be a couple weeks before I fully get into Destiny again :)

Hope you guys don't forget me, I'll still be in this thread :D

Im hitting this point

Its no that Im not having fun. Its just that once you clear the mountain of Taken King content all you really have left to challenge you is the raid

And kings fall is too demanding and time consuming for casual play.

This is why HoW's endgame was superior. You were encouraged to do PoE, PVP events and BOTH old raids for viable endgame activities.

I kind of wish they had more interesting Loot to chase. Maybe if the Heroics Strike gear was more unique than just visual flair.

We need more to chase and to be honest Kings Falls kind of has some boring loot. Having them all have the same signature perk... having them perform close to any other legendary out there.

Im not dogging on Taken King. Its legitmately awesome. Just reached the point where ive devoured most of what drives me to keep playing.... for now

LiK

The 317 Ghost and 315 Warlock chest are the only good drops I got today in two incomplete raids. Got jackshit from Totems and Warpriest on my Warlock. Hunter got a shitty 311 FR and a 313 shotgun that will be infused into my legendary sniper later. Golgoroth gave her just NM stuff.

Totems: 317 Ghost and 311 Fusion Rifle (Hunter), Nothing (Warlock)
Warpriest: 313 Shotgun (Hunter), Nothing (Warlock)
Golgoroth: Nothing (Hunter), 315 Chest (Warlock)
Daughters: 311 Cloak (Hunter) (already have a 313 cloak), Nothing (Warlock)

Can't fucking wait for Fallout to take a long break from this.

I'm glad I held off after reading just how short the campaign is. I buy the games for the campaign. Never got into Halo multiplayer.

Plus I don't have Live. :p

aw, wanted to play some Warzone with you. Titan bros in Halo yo. they basically have all the Striker supers lol

Deku Tree

Nothing but crap legendaries from 2x NF so far.

At least I got a Darkblades Spite with Rangefinder and Kneepads.

Still no Darkblade helm though.

E92 M3

I don't know why I can't get into Halo online. Tried to get into it with Halo 3, Reach, and 4 but I quickly dropped it after a few days for.

Sending Friend Request.

Looks like we are full.

It's not for everyone and 343 is no where close to Bungie's level.

Nothing but crap legendaries from 2x NF so far.

At least I got a Darkblades Spite with Rangefinder and Kneepads.

Still no Darkblade helm though.

I feel like they need to overhaul legendaries a little further

Too many still feel lacking in the diversity department. We need more dramatic perks to set these weapons apart

Then again I get why they do things this way. Keeping all the weapons in line is likely essential for Crucible balance

Tovarisc

Stupid question: Can I get loot from other bosses if I kill Oryx first?

Yes

----

Week ago anything below 309 was pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Now anything below 319 is pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Bungie can't really win with 1% of 1%, can they?

So to start the NTTE quesoi just need to rank up FWC until it appears right?

No, quest will be there if it's available for you. After accepting quest it has step that requires you to donate stuff to FWC.

So to start the NTTE quesoi just need to rank up FWC until it appears right?
No. As long as you handed in the ghost from the paradox mission on that character you should be offered the quest. Once you have the quest, the first step is to make donations to gain faction (half a level). You'll need to pledge to FWC if not already done.

Yes

----

Week ago anything below 309 was pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Now anything below 319 is pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Bungie can't really win with 1% of 1%, can they?

No, quest will be there if it's available for you. After accepting quest it has step that requires you to donate stuff to FWC.

Has anyone tried to clear KF Hard at 300. Like what is the ACTUAL difficulty spread

Has anyone run the numbers and compared them?

People used to do Skolas runs at 32 for petes sake

andycapps

Newb question here, if I got legendary weapons and armor that is horribly underleveled, what is it good for? Can I use it for anything? Or do I just dismantle it?

I have like 7 raid fusion rifles at 305. I might start dismantling some -_-

320 Raid Pulse Rifle get! I'm not infusing this into anything just yet. My only 2 other primaries that are near that light are my 310 ToM & Zhalo then 302 Hung Jury.

I have like 7 raid fusion rifles at 305. I might start dismantling some -_-

320 Raid Pulse Rifle get! I'm not infusing this into anything just yet. My only 2 other primaries that are near that light are my 310 ToM & Zhalo then 302 Hung Jury.

Hung Jury is so damn good I find it hard to use any other gun in my primary slot

vctor182

Thanks for the raid guys had a great time and justice prevailed. Got
312 shotgun
313 rocket
315 mg
310 shell
312 boots
316 cloak
Hunter is 311 now

Zoidberg

Nothing from warpriest for normal and hard drop, nothing from golgoroth for normal and hard drop. Just shards, both times.

I got nothing from totems and daughters last week for hard mode.

Not enjoying this raid loot - when I do get it, it's 310 or 311....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom