• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna load the atheon checkpoint up, and switch characters to save it for other people.
Edit: will switch back to my hunter after saving it on my Titan

Yep. I love seeing 'Guardians Make Their Own Fate'. Feels so cool.

I did NTTE last week, but I love the Vault, will go back anytime I can.
I'm already there. I've never been. I will be return again.

I'm booked tonight, but maybe Friday/next week.

Also, Drizzay, I figured out the theme for King's Fall. It's said outright in the trailer: Rise.

In two ways: You must become Ascendant to enter the Raid. And two every transition point has you rise (and if you do go down, you come back up). And the Brands for the last two fights are up in the air.

Yeah the Rise theme was chucked around back in OT 30, but Luke didn't comment on it :/

LTWood12

Hint about Challenge mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXbxs_Rbck&feature=youtu.be

CSWhXb-UsAEWnPa.png

So Mathematically, now that we have done HM, we have now experienced 10/13th of the raid I guess. Only thing left are the three challenge modes.

I would lol if challenge mode is just the boss fight with a timer....

I hope that the rewards are brand new weapons...

Also apparently the Skull of Dire not showing up in the bluescreen vendor is a glitch

😯 it said they did
Lol nope. Only use one at a time. You're wasting them if you stack them. Use one and then once the little logo is gone saying you have the buff, use another one for the next ultra. They stack after you use one and don't get a drop but don't use 5 at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom