• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Well that's an opinion I've never heard before. I find daughters to be the easiest fight of the whole raid.

Yea, Daughters is super easy as long as the Runners don't mess up. Even then, restarting the fights is not much of a hassle.

Did that first try with a new group in HM. No issues whatsoever.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You'd have to have Nami levels of rng to go from 306 to 311 before even getting to Oryx. Curb your expectations. My Titan started the run at 309 and ended at 310. Warlock was 308 at beginning and ended at 310. That's AFTER beating Oryx.

I went from 305 to 311 with the addition of a Ghost, HMG, and Gloves.

It can be done.

Ghost 318
HMG 319
Gloves 316

We will see what tonight brings. If I can get some higher weapons from any of the 3 characters that will be a bonus since I can put any of them on my Warlock and same for the ghost. I could gamble and decrypt these exotic helms but I know they will be 290.. >_<

Hey finally killed Oryx on my Warlock.

314 FR = 314 1kYdStare
Nothing on Warpirest. :(
320 Boots on Golgoroth. :D
Nothing on Daughters. :(
317 Chest Piece on Orx. :D

Okay run.

Kaiken

Banned
We will see what tonight brings. If I can get some higher weapons from any of the 3 characters that will be a bonus since I can put any of them on my Warlock and same for the ghost. I could gamble and decrypt these exotic helms but I know they will be 290.. >_<

Why didn't I think of swapping the ghost between my Hunter and Warlock!? Thanks for the unintended insight haha.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Warzone with AI feels like a better version of Court of Oryx with PVP elements.

Bungie really need to step up their game when it comes to things like this.
There is so much they could do, especially with PVP.

Klyka

Banned
Bungie purposely doing drops like this so people can spend more time with the game.

they got an intern for each of us who specifically fucks up our Drops.

500 Million $ Budget just to pay those guys

Warzone with AI feels like a better version of Court of Oryx with PVP elements.

Bungie really need to step up their game when it comes to things like this.
There is so much they could do, especially with PVP.

I expect Destiny 2 to be better for this Kind of stuff cause it won't be hamstrung by the PS3 and 360

flkraven

3 spots available for HM Raid on XB1

Gt: flkRaven

May not finish it. Just trying to get as far as possible before we start playing halo.

Kyne

can you blame them for extending the grind?

They would have a much bigger issue on their hands if 1 week after HM was released everyone was 320.

They should increase the drop rate and decrease the chance of high light level gear.

That's what you all want, right?

Zocano

Yep, make the grind longer. Although it's also pissing off people.

The misstep here is what makes the NM "okay" along with the prior raids is that you always get something. Even if it's worthless at the moment, you have the opportunity to cash in the shards.

Now you just get nothing.

LiK

can you blame them for extending the grind?

They would have a much bigger issue on their hands if 1 week after HM was released everyone was 320.

They should increase the drop rate and decrease the chance of high light level gear.

That's what you all want, right?

Just do more fun stuff like with the current Festival. I'll be back for masks and shit. There's no need to give people nothing for raids.

Afrocious

@LiK - I thought I said you'd always have a slot if I had a raid group going? My concern is that I don't know when you're up for raiding.

Today, it looks like myself, math, nami, fig, breezy, and marcello are going to be raiding but if you're looking for a static team again, join us on Tuesdays at 5PM - 530PM eastern if you can.

you get your normal drop for the week along with chances of hard mode drops. The normal mode drop can potentially be moldering shards and the hard mode drop can potentially be nothing.

A drop of nothing should not be a thing. At least give me double shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom